Masturbation 'cuts cancer risk'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3072021.stm

They say cancer-causing chemicals could build up in the prostate if men do not ejaculate regularly.

And they say sexual intercourse may not have the same protective effect because of the possibility of contracting a sexually transmitted infection, which could increase men's cancer risk.

Umm. Yeah this is probably one of the stranger things I've posted in the last few days. :ganishka:

..yes its a 2003 article. It's old, ..great.

Th3Branded0ne said:
So, are you master of your domain?

That's a trick question. "Is Masturbation the extent of your domain?" If your just asking whether or not all the guys here are masters of masturbation well I'm pretty sure that you won't really ever hear someone say "no, I fail at masturbating."

"NO! I'm sorry I'm inept.. please teach me well master!!!" :isidro:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Ramen4ever said:
That's a trick question. "Is Masturbation the extent of your domain?" If your just asking whether or not all the guys here are masters of masturbation well I'm pretty sure that you won't really ever hear someone say "no, I fail at masturbating." 

"NO! I'm sorry I'm inept.. please teach me well master!!!"  :isidro:
Jesus dude, it's a Seinfeld reference.

You haven't seen Naked Gun or seen Seinfeld? Were you born in 1998?

Walter said:
Jesus dude, it's a Seinfeld reference.

You haven't seen Naked Gun or seen Seinfeld? Were you born in 1998?

Oh is it? sorry I don't watch Seinfeld. I know the show and I've seen a few episodes but not regularly. I don't really watch tv.

and yeah branded has it right, 1988.

The episodes I recall was something about an assman license plate, George having a candy in his back pocket to balance him due to the size of his wallet, when he pretended to be a marine biologist and there was some stranded whale, when Jerry went to an Indian or Pakistani restaurant and told the owner that he should sell his home cuisine instead of American food. when Kramer put butter on himself and fell asleep on the roof, and when he got a hot tub in his room. That's ... basically it.

Wait I actually remember one more episode, didn't George get caught by his mom masturbating?

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Although your reaction did had me laughing though, since you sounded so serious. You made my day dude. And that's where the reference came from Ramen. Kramer,George,Elaine and Jerry bet on that they wouldn't do it. So Jerry asked them if they were still master of their domain.

X

Xem

From masturbation to Seinfeld, can I list of a few other of my favorite things while we're at it?

Top Bottom