Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless
Probably the worst posters ever:

Terrible-x-men-posters.jpg

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
NightCrawler said:
Probably the worst posters ever:

Terrible-x-men-posters.jpg

Thanks, I almost posted that verbatum, but didn't even want to bother uploading those things.

NightCrawler said:
Kinda like this:

streetfighterposter.jpg

That's a masterpiece by comparison, but it's too similar to be a coincidence... right? If so, who IS this guy? :ganishka:

Well I liked the trailer, ok????

Also, posters don't mean nothin:

nVUuS.jpg

It's the "Feel Good Movie Of The Year®", with a bad poster!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Eluvei said:
Well I liked the trailer, ok????

Also, posters don't mean nothin:

nVUuS.jpg

It's the "Feel Good Movie Of The Year®", with a bad poster!
My god........... That...... That's not real is it?

Walter said:
My god........... That...... That's not real is it?

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/archives/kings_speech_director_tom_hooper_hates_the_poster_too_replacement_forthcomi/

Tom Hooper said:
“I hate [the poster]. I hate it. And it is not going to ever be on any cinema walls. It will be replaced. It’s a train smash. It’s a train smash.”

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless
Eluvei said:
That a poster doesn't necessarily reflect the quality of the movie. I thought that was pretty obvious.

Rhombaad said:
Don't worry, it was.

Sigh... I won't even bother.

Nevermind, i will:

The King's Speech, what an amazing movie
superfacepalm.gif

Clear now?

Griffith

It wasn't clear given the context, but that angle certainly should have been considered. Ruling: everybody loses! :ubik:

IncantatioN said:
Think this movie wins the thread?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4KFzMsGy0g

Ray ... what the hell were you thinking *facepalm*

Oh yeah, it definitely wins. I thought I was watching footage from a football game in the beginning until it started to get serious around the middle. :troll:

NightCrawler said:
Clear now?

The King's Speech certainly wasn't as amateurish or as bad as that poster. You're going a bit too far to try and justify your weird belief in the relation between the overall quality of the movie and its internet posters.

Griffith

Sucker Punch got beat at the weekend box office by Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2. Good.

http://gawker.com/#!5786319/skimpy-kids-sucker-punched-by-wimpy-kid said:
Ooops. Zack Snyder's lowest debut so far (if you don't count Ga'Hoooooole of course), Sucker Punch basically sucks. Everyone hates it, it's misogynistic in the worst way (while claiming it's female empowering), it looks gross and makes no sense. Stupid movie. Everyone's dumb.

:ganishka: :ubik:

Oburi

All praise Grail
I'm going to see it anyway, if not for any other reason to just give up on zacky boy alltogether. Fun fact about sucker punch - the film is only 45 minutes long, but do to all the slow motion scenes it stretches out to and an hour and a half.

Griffith

Oburi said:
I'm going to see it anyway, if not for any other reason to just give up on zacky boy alltogether.

Makes sense, going to see bad movies just to see how bad the bad director still is before watching his next bad movie too... just to be sure! Then you can write the oburiuary for his career knowing you did your due diligence. Anyway, whatever helps you sleep at night, and may God have mercy on your confused soul. :griffnotevil:

Speaking of wasting your life, this reminds me of an idea I had the other day while stuck in traffic behind some dumb bitch that missed a green light and held me up for another cycle too because she was looking for her cell phone or some equally asinine bullshit for which she should have been immediately executed. It got me thinking, when someone takes away time in your life you can never get back like that, think of it on the backend of your life, as if they came into your room when you were on your deathbed and killed you a few minutes before your natural time. Then they'd rightly be in trouble, but in the case above, they've essentially done the same thing and gotten away with it. What I'm getting at is, I wonder if Zach Snyder can be indicted for criminally bad movies? Adding up the hours and viewers, imagine the number of combined lifetimes he's taken! Just a thought I'll be talking over more with Overlord Morgus.

Top Bottom