Rolling back prices at Wal-Mart (Illegally)

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Just when you thought prices couldn't get any better at WM :carcus:
http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/2009/01/24/20090124walmart-ON.html

NATCHEZ, Miss. - A Walmart employee in Mississippi is accused of rolling back prices - way back - on about $550 worth of merchandise.Natchez Police say 20-year-old Erica Marie Jones was arrested Thursday and charged with theft, along with 22-year-old customer Tiffany Williams.Police say Jones charged Williams $5.25 for a load of merchandise that included seven pairs of jeans, a baby crib, laundry detergent, diapers, pizza, coffee and beef. The actual total of the haul would have been $547.50.The two women were being held Friday without bond pending court appearances. It was not immediately known if they had retained attorneys.

rollback-montage.jpg

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Way back when I was in high school I worked the electronics department at K-Mart. We used to ring up new Playstation, N64, and Dreamcast games for five bucks each for fellow employees. I got caught ringing up a coworker Resident Evil Code Veronica for Dreamcast at 5 bucks. The store manager really let us have it but we didn't get fired. I miss the good old days, I can't steal anything cool from the hospital! Oh,and also I'm a different person now or something. :griffnotevil:

S

smoke

if i were the employee, i would claim i was confused and was trying to charge $525, rather than $5.25. Right? Maybe that'd work? :mozgus:

Top Bottom