Episode 207

eirias

Doc lives in Kyoto, which is hot.
Lots of fighting.
Serpico has a blast with his new sword; the wind sweeps trolls' heads off and seems to not be hurting humans.
Isidro briefly goes to get himself some action and comes tearing back around the corner followed by a few dozen trolls.
The villagers report that the strangers are using magic to fight the trolls, and the priest is furious.
Caska trips and Farneze throws herself on top of her, shielding her with her body before Serpico clears away the immediate danger.  They are quickly surrounded.
Then Guts steps in.  Been a while since we had two page spreads of the dragonslayer unleashing pure carnage.
Makes for a quick read, though.

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
Re:207

Hey thanks!!

eirias said:
Isidro briefly goes to get himself some action and comes tearing back around the corner followed by a few dozen trolls.
Ala Indiana Jones ;)

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness

eirias said:
The villagers report that the strangers are using magic to fight the trolls, and the priest is furious.
This is the important part, even if it was easy to foretell. But, the villagers, didn't they have their own business to mind?

puella

Berserk forever

we can see it after a month.... I ...can't wait.....
I feel strong urge to kill people in some god damn stupid authorities. euhhhhhhhhhhhhh~

Magnum13.jpg

puella

Berserk forever

Huge heards of Trolls are approaching the "temple"
That is, they are aiming at the temple.

any special reasons? ::)

puella

Berserk forever

Flora says in chapter 201:

" Trolls originally belong to the spiritual world so they can hardly be seen by humans. But how did they attack the village? "

I am thinking about this a lot.
maybe it has something to do with the temple in the village? ::) :eek: ???

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness

Flora and Schierke also live in the spiritual world. It seem those days there is a lot of travel bethween the spiritual and the material world

puella

Berserk forever

yeah, but what I wanted to talk about is "what makes the trolls come out to the world?"
I guess the temple or something in the village may cause them to do.
If so, it would be much interesting than they have no reason in my opinion.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

I have a feeling we won't get any better explanation than the ending of chapter 185... "the world is beginning to change" (paraphrase...)

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

Cool, the the first thing I thought when I saw page 16 was what a classic Black Swordsman shot it was, but then I saw the retro quality of 19…wow.

-Griffith

P.S. Thanks Puella, get well and stay well.

Thank you puella. It's kind of weird being in the middle of Japanese 101 and seeing Berserk now. I can only read the kana and understand desune,korewa, and other simple things. Troll carnage is very comprehendible though.

puella

Berserk forever

ranemaka13 said:
for some reson, puella, the link dont work for me. all i get is a blank page. take it down already?
No, I didn't take it down. it's still valid.
just wait. it's just a common bandwidth problem, I think.

Top Bottom