Cross stitch bookmark

Thought I would share this with you all.

My nine year old daughter had some materials for creating cross stitch designs at christmas, and look at what she has made for me!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Wow. I love it! What a tribute to the site. BRAVO.

Ya know, i bet you could make ~$20-$30 for one of those. I'd buy one if I could customize the emoticons on there. Of course, that'd be child labor :isidro:

G

Genome

It's a very nice work she did here but tell me... your 9 years old daughter read Berserk ? :???:
:serpico:

Thanks for all your great comments, I have just shown my daughter and she is very pleased - although I did have to explain to her what Bad Ass means Rhombaad!

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
That's awesome. How long did it take her?

It took her about three weeks, just doing half hour sessions when she was in the mood.

Genome said:
It's a very nice work she did here but tell me... your 9 years old daughter read Berserk ? :???:
:serpico:

Of course she doesn't read Berserk! :isidro:

She just wanted to make me something that I would find useful, and she knows my love of all things Berserk! She had seen the 'nice little pictures' as she calls the emoticons, when talking to me whilst I have been on SK.net. I just printed them out enlarged for her to copy.

That is very cool.

Ha, Grove will be getting all kinds of angry calls from the school about her daughter's new vocab.

Rhombaad, how dare you corrupt the mind of a child. You should be ashamed.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Wow Grovel, you must be proud to have such a hard-working and thoughtful daughter. :guts:

Maybe we can expect a thread of hers here in a few years! :carcus:

puella

Berserk forever
Wow!! :isidro:

I wish I had such a daughter. And she must be gifted with many other things as well.
I was kinda good at knitting at her age but nowadays I can't even sew a button. I really want to have that. Doesn't she want some pocket money? :badbone:

puella said:
Wow!! :isidro:
I wish I had such a daughter. And she must be gifted with many other things as well.
I was kinda good at knitting at her age but nowadays I can't even sew a button. I really want to have that. Doesn't she want some pocket money? :badbone:

Thanks for your lovely comments! :guts:

I have asked her if she would make another for me or do requests for specific characters, but she told me she is far too busy doing her 'Hello Kitty' pics at the moment. :sad:

If she decides she would like to do any more I'll let you know, at her age she tends to jump from one interest to another quite quickly. I'm hoping she'll do some more though or something else Berserk related in the future.

Top Bottom