Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
I was wondering if anyone was picking that manga which dark horse is releasing? It's written by Eiji Otsuka (mpd-psycho) and art by Housui Yamazaki (mail - also on dark horse). Anyway I thought about asking because I've just read volume 7 and 8 yesterday and in volume 7 there is a clear reference to Berserk where in one of the episodes (they call it delivery) we see this robot with a corpse inside it that goes crazy and finds in a comic book store a sword on a display (the dragon slayer to be precise) and start using it to try and kill everyone in the mall and on the other page there is a random guy who says to his friend:" hey check it out, man. kinda like Guts you know?" Anyway I just wanted to share this little slice of life I had haha. Since I thought it was cool of the authors to make a reference of our favorite manga.

oh and yeah the story of that manga involve 5 students who studied in a Buddhist college and turn out to deliver corpse they find, which their souls are still trapped inside them and can't move on to the next reincarnation, anywhere they want. (for those interested)

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
If you have read or seen Great teacher Onizuka, It also mentions many manga and anime titles. Good to see berserk making its stamp on other mangakas.

jackson_hurley

Aazealh said:
It'd be nice if you could post a picture.

actually i'll be able now that i have a scanner! let me finish my sandwich first and i'll get working on that.

kurosagi1.jpg

kurosagi2.jpg

kurosagi3.jpg

kurosagi4.jpg

Here you go man. Sorry for the bad quality, it's a bit hard to scan a big volume :p

jackson_hurley

hey no problem! I've laugh a lot when karatsu is saying: "he slashed my chest open!" haha anyway you should check that manga out sometime. of course it's no berserk but it's good humour :guts:

Top Bottom