Berserk Figure Collection

Hello!

I just thought I'd show off my Berserk figure collection. Before I started collecting these I found it extremely difficult to find decent pictures of berserk figures online. They would always either be in the box, or just very bad quality. This collection is made up of my personal taste in the figures that were available. I'm not a fan of the way the other figures turned out, so I mainly collected Guts figures and the Skull Knight. I would like the Human form Zodd and possibly the big figure of Transformed Zodd... but I haven't seen them at a price that I'm willing to pay just yet.

Anyways, here they are, please enjoy! Sorry for the picture quality... these were taken on my phone, and the lighting with the flash made things difficult to see (the ones in their boxes).

Featured figures:
Guts Black Swordsman 1st gen opened
Guts Black Swordsman: Millennium Falcon (Made Face) opened - This one was customed... I was very unhappy with his left eye so I painted it red. I added blood on his body and blood on his sword. At first I only planned to paint his eye red, but I figured that the added blood would be suitable for this particular figure.
Guts Hawk Soldier Deluxe Version opened
Guts Black Swordsman 1st gen boxed
Guts Black Swordsman 1st gen Deluxe Version boxed
- This figure comes in a very large box that comes with a base and background to pose
Guts Black Swordsman: Millennium Falcon (Calm/Silent Face) boxed
Skull Knight Deluxe boxed (labeled "Knight of Skeleton" on the box)

12" Guts Black Swordsman

Ah that is a good point, and I forgot about it. I have 1 more Guts Hawk Soldier coming in the mail... a Blue cape Deluxe version in the box. I've taken a small break from collecting these.. sometime in the future I may get a Femto/Zodd. I wasn't happy with the way Griffith or Caska turned out.

Top Bottom