Griffith’s Stories of Night Fishing and Big Ol’ Titties!

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
“Griffith’s Stories of Night Fishing and Big Ol’ Titties!”

Or, “Why I Love Living in Cali-fucking-fornia!”

Long story short, I just got home from the pier (and Denny’s) a few minutes ago and it was a pretty memorable fishing experience. On one of the foggiest nights of my life, when the fish weren’t biting and the temperature was getting lower by the minute, something marvelous happened…

STREAKERS!
I turned around, and I couldn’t believe it; three beautiful women in the buff were charging me (and some other jackass, but let’s never speak of him again). I mean, these three chicks were incredibly hot; tall, curvaceous, busty, and just fucking wild looking! With six double D torpedo’s aimed right at my head, I was dumbfounded to say the least. First I felt disbelief. Then, after it all settled in, I sounded the alarm for evey male within a ten-mile radius. “Streakers!” I roared with childlike enthusiasm. As they made their way to the head of the pier, running only a few feet away from me, I thought, “These chicks are insane if they coming down here! These dudes are fucking lonely and disturbed. Half these bums sleep at the pier and catch the fish because they literally have nothing else to eat. They’ll get raped if they run down here like that at 3:00 in the morning!” Well, before my concerns could be addressed, these wild chicks were hanging over the rails, legs dangling in air. They then proceeded to make the 30 foot drop to the ocean below. As this happened, perverted fisherman charged in their general direction while screaming belligerent obscenities like, “YARRR, SHEW US YER TITS, YEEEAAAAHHH!” The girls ignored them and started majestically backstroking back to the shore a quarter mile away, singing like sirens. God Bless California.

-Griffith

P.S. Oh yeah, I caught a fish too! ;)

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
Re:Griffith’s Stories of Night Fishing and Big Ol’ Titties!

...than i woke up and everything turned out to be another of these f......wet dreams! ;D

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Holy fucking badass. How Hemingway that whole scene was... Im so proud of my good heterosexual friend Griffith.

puella

Berserk forever
maybe they are real sirens....

**oh, now I understand why so many people love California. I just thought it is because of oranges. :p
However!! ;D

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
puella said:
maybe they are real sirens....

**oh, now I understand why so many people love California. I just thought it is because of oranges. :p
However!! ;D
Nope, its the boobies.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Re:Griffith’s Stories of Night Fishing and Big Ol’ Titties!

yeah, california is indeed hot.

i enjoyed once already. but three weeks are a too f***ing short time.
though i've seen a whole bunch of shit during that visit.

and a lot of...
beautiful women...

:p

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
crazyCelt said:
Only in America and only in California. Perhaps they were on their way to Miura's paradise (you know the one). Btw, what kind of fish was it?
Just a Codfish, I ended up using it as bait cause I wanted to catch a sand shark. But, alas, no shark would have my codfish… :'(

But I was more dissapointed that those big breated beauties were the one's that got away. Seriously, I just wanted to say hi or something! Introduce myself properly at least! ;)

-Griffith

Top Bottom