Saving in Berserk DC game!?

Markaveli63

I don't love YaBB 1G - SP1!
This might truly be a dumb question, but I'll still ask it.

Whenever I try to save my game in the Berserk DC game, and then load it, I just have to start all over again?!

When I'm playing a game, at a certain stage, I do "Quit Game" and then "Save Game". Then, the game resets, and gets back to the main menu. Even if I do a 'load game', I still have to start the game all over again (also if I press 'continue').

Am I doing something wrong, or can you only save the process of your 'extra's'??

Thanks in advance

No, it's just screwy like that. There are several points you must get to in order to actually save the game. I remember one of them is right before you fight Zodd because I died over and over again.

Markaveli63

I don't love YaBB 1G - SP1!
So I have to play up to that point, and then I can save it 'for real'? Does that go the same way I used now? ("Quit game", "Save Game"?)

ShinHell

I'm a llama!
when you finish a certain area (the first was the long area that leaded to the hideout where you had to follow the dog) it will say STAGE CLEARED and then it willl save I went through the problem alot. but when you see the stage cleared thingy then you can save and it will be processed.

Top Bottom