SK.Net's Mass Gamer Tag Thread

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
So here we are all liking to play games, some of which are online. With that, how about we share our gamer tags for any and all systems that we play online with?

I know there are a few threads out there for specific platforms like the Wii friends code but how about we consolidate it? So you can follow the format below and place the console type below in bold with your id below it. If you use the same ID for multiple platforms, then just stack the platforms on top of each other with the ID below.

Steam ID
Counter-Strike:Source
[SK.Net]SaiyajinNoOuji

Darkfall
Miza Kaizer

Oburi

All praise Grail
Nice thread!

Oberi88 for the 360

I don't play many online games, but i'll like to have friends so hit me up.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Normally, I'm [WACKY]Walter, after a clan I made up back in my CS days, but I'll change it to [SK.Net]Walter.

I'm Walter|retlaW in CoD 4: WaW  :guts: . Believe it or not, SKNET_Walter and variations were already taken.

Nice :guts: I was meaning to ask this of everyone. I already got handsome rakshas' PSN a while back.

O_R_I_00 PSN only
ORI MGO tag

I'm always playing MGO but since SFIV came out I'm playing that now or SFII HD remix. It varies.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
ori said:
too many xbox fans here......need more psn tags.
It's not that surprising. You and one other guy I know in real life are the only ones I know who own a PS3.

SaiyajinNoOuji

Havent been on in a bit since I am in Tokyo for the week and picked up an R4 revolution for my DS and welp.... :carcus:

All I can say is that the redone FF4 is really awesome and as Aaz said, they made a lot of smaller improvements on it to make it even greater!

When I get back I will try to jump back in.

SaiyajinNoOuji

This needs to be bumped up! With the amount of new games that are out for Steam, Xbox 360, and PS3, we need to get going folks!

As with me! Im playing a lot of L4D1 still so if you are in, lets hook up and make russians and japanese players ragequit! :troll:

SaiyajinNoOuji

Enough of your ME2 and other SINGLE player games, lets get on the co-op games guy's and gal's! I need some more people to add to my steam account so you can hear me be E-Commander in L4D2 while I get incapped for rushing ahead! :ganishka:

SaiyajinNoOuji

risefromgrave.gif
RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE!!

Howdy folks! I know its been sometime! thought I would bump this since a lot has probably changed between all of us?! I know one thing that doesnt change... people like to play with other people they are familiar with! With that, lets try to get some more games going with each other!

My current steam name is still the same! [SK.NET]SaiyajinNoOuji

With that, I am playing the following games...

Earth Defense Force:Insect Armaggedon
League of Legends
Star Wars:Old Republic
Left 4 Dead 2

So what say ye? Eh? :carcus:

We can play, laugh, rage, and maybe even let you in on some insider scoops about Berserk! :badbone:

Top Bottom