What a hero!

Misleading thread title, no description about the articles contents.
ne0pl.gif

As for the article itself. I would say the guy is chemically unbalanced. Spraying piss and shit on things. Maybe he tried to make Jencum. But upon not getting high.. he decided to get rid of it in a strange manner.

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
1. a man of distinguished courage or ability, admired for his brave deeds and noble qualities.
2. a person who, in the opinion of others, has heroic qualities or has performed a heroic act and is regarded as a model or ideal

I think those definitions suit better for a hero. But that man sure was not a hero in my opinion. Like Ramen said, he might be chemical unbalanced, or must be quite radical.

Okin

The Ultimate Battle Creature
The descriptions are so vague. I'm trying to imagine what these "vapors" where if he was using some bi-product of excrement.

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless
Ramen4ever said:
ne0pl.gif

As for the article itself. I would say the guy is chemically unbalanced. Spraying piss and shit on things. Maybe he tried to make Jencum. But upon not getting high.. he decided to get rid of it in a strange manner.

Th3Branded0ne said:
1. a man of distinguished courage or ability, admired for his brave deeds and noble qualities.
2. a person who, in the opinion of others, has heroic qualities or has performed a heroic act and is regarded as a model or ideal

I think those definitions suit better for a hero. But that man sure was not a hero in my opinion. Like Ramen said, he might be chemical unbalanced, or must be quite radical.

Jebus, could you people be more uptight?

Must be really fun hanging out with you two.

Urine and shit terrorism? That guy deserves a piss medal.

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
I don't think it was fun for those people to clean after what that guy did. If the article is correct and he did all that. The chances of him spreading E. Coli or Salmonella through his feces may not be high, but possible. I'm sorry I don't share your same point of view as this being fun.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Ramen4ever said:

You need to start making better threads before you criticize someone else for making the same shitty threads you make on a almost regular basis. It's not personal, but I cringe every time I see one of your threads in the news section because they are always the same shit thread every time.

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
You guys need to start making better threads before you criticize someone else for making the same shitty threads you guys make on a almost regular basis. It's not personal, but I cringe every time I see either one of your threads in the news section because they are always the same shit thread every time.

Thanks Bob, I didnt know the threads were that awful for you. Why didn't you say so before? I guess, I will make better choices in the future..

Top Bottom