Berserk Comical Comic Championship: Round 2

G

Genome

Last one was fun Griffith, even if I don't know Vagabond (well never read it).

Here is my Monday edition, The eclipse continue :serpico:

god_hand-23-03.jpg

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Good stuff guys.

I have to give you guys some warning, I'm going to have my examples coming up soon. They will fucking blow you guys out of the water. :ganishka:

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Good stuff guys.

I have to give you guys some warning, I'm going to have my examples coming up soon. They will fucking blow you guys out of the water. :ganishka:

Good Bob, looking forward to your future post. :serpico:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
It's worse than we thought for Mushi. He's entered the spiral of kissies and smoochies.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Jesus dude you could at least make the effort of getting the correct number... It's 216 years.

G

Genome

Aazealh said:
Jesus dude you could at least make the effort of getting the correct number... It's 216 years.

My mistake, I didn't remember well the exact number and only have few minutes to participate on this round (even if I started it ^_^). Thanks to let it me know. Here is the corrected version.

god_hand-25-03-2.jpg

G

Genome

Walter said:
No seriously. Please include some humor.

I'm not familiar with this type of comic and also write in English is different when you are not use to write in English. Whatever I had some stories already written like the 1st et 2nd ones but as the rules have change I try to follow it. But if my participation don't feat I can of course stop... After all I will have more time for myself on real projects.

Post of the day...
god_hand-28-03.jpg

Top Bottom