Berserk Comical Comic Championship: Round 2

Genome said:
god_hand-28-03.jpg

Keep trying :) this one is a little better.

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
9001 hours in mspaint  :guts:

Edit: uh, dunno why that dumb test thing showed up at the bottom, must be an ImageShack thing. Also, I know that sacrificing with a brand isn't like a wish granting system, but lets just say Guts used his new demon powers to get delicious ice cream... alright it still makes no sense, but what can you expect from an MSpaint comic at 4 in the morning?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Oooh it's heating up! Though it looks like Mr. Sloggo could easily fit inside Gutsfield's mouth. Not sure this is going to end well for him :chomp:

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Nice one Walter. Now instead of being .jpeg graphics the world is changing to ASCII. I see Bob, you are just delaying your comic to keep us in suspense. And then really shit myself when you are done. I just hope you didn't gain any weight on your drinking. Anyway, here's my latest submission.

serpicowind.jpg

isidrofire.png

schierkemagic.jpg

transformationb.jpg

simmonsw.jpg

puckn.jpg

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Hahahaha, I think Guts' creepy expression in that last panel is what finally got me to laugh here. What exactly IS that look he's giving Richard Simmons? What's he ... going to do to him?

I'm glad to see you spent more time on the drawings -- it shows, and Schierke's face doesn't make me want to vomit anymore.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
The epic conclusion! I think the mouth-agape Musashi's expression really says it all. And Guts now has no usable arms. What a productive little spar for them.  :ganishka:

So... I wonder what's next for Gutsfield after this has finished...? Am I speculating on a comic strip? Damned straight.

Top Bottom