Berserk Comical Comic Championship: Round 2

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Haha, that's a cute one, Genome! I wouldn't have gotten the joke if I hadn't been taking French for these past few months, but I believe that it's a tradition in France for people to slap a paper fish on their friends' backs on April Fools' day.

Anyway, I guess I haven't been making many comments as the entries have been coming in, but I just want to congratulate you all on a great batch of comics! I hope that I can submit some of my own soon, too. :guts:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Grail said:
Haha, that's a cute one, Genome! I wouldn't have gotten the joke if I hadn't been taking French for these past few months, but I believe that it's a tradition in France for people to slap a paper fish on their friends' backs on April Fools' day.

Yes, exactly. Genome probably wasn't aware that it's a local thing.

G

Genome

Aazealh said:
Yes, exactly. Genome probably wasn't aware that it's a local thing.

Well I do know the April Fools' day (french origin) exist in other country and saw the fish paper thing in other country to so I thought most people know about it... whatever it was a big big joke HAHAHAHA :guts:

Th3Branded0ne, Griffith don't yelled at Void, he just notice him :serpico:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Haha, at first I was like, "What the hell? Does this have to do with the whole 'jumping fish thing?'"" but now it all make sense. :guts:

I didnt get the feather joke, but it seems like im the odd one out. :schierke: I did like Gutsfield a lot so I wonder if Griffith (the member) will do anymore? Please do!!! You did a good work of blending two parodies of my most favorite comics Berserk and vagabond into three little images. And there are so many. Anyway i think you did good work Griffith and I like your sense of humour. Keep it up!!!

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Thanks for the kind words on Gutsfield all, but the combination of the FBI taking over the site, me killing my computer (Wally helped get me up and running again tonight), the official end of the contest, and a satisfactory climax and resolution, means Gutsfield is officially on hiatus again. For anyone interested, you can still see them all via this link, going to back to last year's comic contest, simply by changing the number in the url (001, 002, 010, etc).

http://www.skullknight.net/griffith/gutsfield001.gif

Thanks again, and good work everyone!

G

Genome

Yep and my retrospective of "The Eclipse" is not finished yet, new episode on Monday :guts:; Friday will be another "Day life"

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
My mistake, I kept thinking it was March 31st because... it seemed enough time to me. In any case, Gutsfield is on vacation, dreaming of murder and mayhem. =)

G

Genome

As said, the new episode of "Day live". A special episode as there is the return of a "main" character and the explanation of a background element of a previews post.

This episode could have another title : "the origin of Behelit on Earth"

god_hand-03-04.jpg

G

Genome

Aazealh said:
I think by "day live" you probably mean "daily life", right?

"day life"... I always forget to correct it... but it's not the most important thing in the comic :serpico:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Genome said:
"day life"... I always forget to correct it... but it's not the most important thing in the comic :serpico:

Maybe not, but it's important for the readers. Otherwise it may seem sloppy to them. And it's "daily", not just "day".

Top Bottom