Kangaroo breaks into home

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/769036/man-wrestles-kangaroo-in-canberra-home

A Kangaroo jumped through the three metre high window of a families home. While the family took refuge under the blankets, the injured animal proceeded to jump on top of them, gouging holes in the furniture and smearing blood all over the walls. The man eventually wrestled the kangaroo out the door.

"My initial thought when I was half awake was: it's a lunatic ninja coming through the window," Mr Ettlin told The Associated Press.

"It seems about as likely as a kangaroo breaking in."

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
That was so surreal that I'm pretty sure that halfway through reading that first paragraph I lost my sanity and passed out for a few minutes. And that doesn't happen every day.

Good stuff.  :serpico:

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
I actually saw the report on the news earlier here at work. The homeowner said he wrestled the kangaroo out the house. They also showed smears of blood from the kangaroo, after he broke in through the window.

Ramen4ever said:
What I'm confused about is what Bonds underwear is?

Bonds is an over 90 years old australian clothing brand.

Chesty Bond (Bonds trademark) wrestling a kangaroo would certainly make a cool TV spot  :badbone:

Scorpio

Courtesy of Grail's doodling.
This reminds me of a story one of my friends told me last year... A friend of theirs had a house with a large window facing their backyard, and one night while chatting with a few guests a deer suddenly crashed through the window and immediately jumped out once it got back to it's feet. I guess this sort of thing really does happen.

Top Bottom