New profile posts

Tested positive for coronavirus so I'm on lockdown. Glad I got a good job this year so my leave is covered. Got a backlog of comic books and video games to keep me busy.
I wanted to let everyone know that I know the text formatting options look funky, and that's because it was changed automatically during a recent forum upgrade. Aaz and I are working on restoring it back to its usual lovely self. So please bear with us until that's all patched up and back to normal. Thanks!
Just watched the new Borat movie. That Rudy Giuliani scene ... yeesh.
I will keep buying my dear Berserk from Panini Manga, in spanish. I already have Volume 1 & 2 so I would like to keep building my stash. I'm not quite sure how much money goes to Miura's pockets though, I don't know how these things work.
In another note, for some reason the Kindle edition from Amazon (at least Volume 3) is not currently available for purchase, I don't know if it is because where I'm from or what.
Aazealh
Aazealh
Only two volumes? You've got to step it up. :azan:
Fancypantaloons
Fancypantaloons
Unfortunately Berserk is not at the top of my financial priorities at the moment. I'm doing my best to support myself, but Berserk will have my support too, don't worry about it.
Hi, how much the Berserk statues that you sell?
- Guts & farnese
- Berserker chest with sword
- Desperate attack (Guts et zodd)
Please add photos and mention their condition, thank you :)
Grorum
Grorum
Hey BONY369,

I will take pictures this week and send them to you asap.

Have a nice day,
Kevin
I got a friend that has been through hell since his mother died. I do not want to give too much details but a lot of stuff happened and he is on the streets. Another friend and I are trying to help him but we cannot give him a place to sleep because it's not in our possibilites for many reasons, including the possibility of covid. We are trying to make him go to a shelter, but he refuses.
It was bright orange outside yesterday, but today it's kind of a sickly yellow. Progress!
Reactions: Fancypantaloons
Fancypantaloons
Fancypantaloons
I hope it gets better soon Grail! Stay strong
Grail
Grail
It's a very surreal situation we're in. The worst part was contending with the poor air quality AND the heat, but we're enjoying some relief with cooler temperatures right now. In any case, my hope is that we can start coming up with solutions to prevent this same crisis from occurring in coming years.
  • Sad
Reactions: Aazealh
jackson_hurley
jackson_hurley
Yes, it does seem to be a problem that comes back each year. Stay safe!
Reactions: Grail
Working in the morning, even if the work is heavier it feels good to be home in the afternoon, eat some stuff and recharge
Reactions: jackson_hurley
Fancypantaloons
Fancypantaloons
Well, I'm back on the afternoon shift! In fact, in another market to cover another dude's shift. I'm ok with it, the further away I am from my boss, the better.
Terrible day at work. This is one of those days when I regret everything
I was starving for more Berserk after 360. But after 361 and the podcast I feel strangely full. 2019 was my first big drought I’ve experienced. But 2019 is nothing compared to what many members of this forum have gone though. Muira takes his time but he always manages to fill a 20 page episode with at least an hour worth of discussion. That suplimented by this forum and content creators makes the wait worth it.
Been running on very little sleep these days. Was up 'til about 2am getting the podcast finished last night. Gonna need to eliminate my sleep debt soon, and there's no relief on the horizon. As much as I loved reading and talking about 361, it will honestly be nice to just snooze through the rest of the month when it comes to Berserk.
I dreamed of the forum last night. That's a first
Sooooo, I've pre-ordered 361. Hope this one will get in. If not, I think I'll sadly quit buying young animal in physical for a while. :/
Reactions: Fancypantaloons
Walter
Walter
The way I see it, the digital editions, while not ideal, are my way of cheaply supporting the official release before the volume gets released. Then that becomes my go-to reference, which makes the digital pretty much worthless, just like hanging into a physical YA is pretty much worthless in a few years time.
Victor
Victor
@Walter you mean you don't have your walls covered by stacks of YA mags? Impostor!
jackson_hurley
jackson_hurley
So, I've received my YA from june that I had not time to cancel but never got the april issue. What a bummer. I'm considering re-buying it or maybe wait a bit more in case it'll get here. I dunno. :(
Top Bottom