If you have any question or comment, please e-mail me at:
- He intercepted the blow of Gatts’ long sword !?
- Who on earth is this man... (in fact he says “what on earth”)
- I admire you. You broke my prophecy and survived!!
- I am really happy, boy!!!
- What’s going on ....
- This is too fantastic for me to understand.
- Incredible!!! (wow, fantastic, amazing something like this)
- Splendid!! You made it here with this human body!
- After that bloodshed, I wished to fight you this way once more (e.g. with this body, this form Zodd is now)
- What’s going on here?
- Why you and Griffith...
- Get out of there!!
- I have business with Griffith!
- Your words are impolite! (that is exactly what he says in Japanese)
- Attack!! (in fact he says something like “force your way through”)
- He knocked down my attack (this is a bit awkward, but in Japanese it is only one noun meaning “shoot down”)
- He escaped from my attack!?
- The speed of these reflexes is not human!!
- What a powerful sword!
- As I thought, this man is a terrible monster!
- If it wasn’t for my sword I would be cut to pieces!
- If I switch over to defense I’ll be smashed in no time!!!
- If I blink just once, I’ll certainly have my face divided in two!
- My bones creak together with our swords when they strike!
- The pressure of this sword is not the kind of pressure I can stand!
- This is exactly like that time.
- But ... now I can fight him.
(looking at Griffith)
- What I am today is a result of the uncountable nights it took me to reach him.
Gatts (yelling at Zodd):
- Out of my way !!! (in fact, the word used in Japanese means “obstruction”)
- It’s incredible! I have never seen such a fight even in a battle field!!
- Gatts became much stronger that I could even imagine!
- It’s fantastic how skillfully he uses that sword!
- But that anger...
- Could it be that Gatts’ tenacity is been aimed at Griffith!? Why ?
- So, you suddenly decided to force your way thru.
- That is not good! He prevented Gatts from using both hands!
- Wha.. what a fight!
- That man is also amazing. He started using two blades as soon as his sword got damaged, while parrying and attacking...!
- At the moment Gatts was cornered, he(Gatts) used the sword that was buried in the snow in an incredible way!!
- The line between life and death....
- I can’t believe that Gatts went beyond this line.
sound: (a heartbeat)
Griffith (touching his chest):
- My heart is beating dimly.
- My blood was supposed to be frozen.
- Could it be the feelings of that baby that became my vessel and melted together with me?
sound: (a heartbeat)