Damn behelits

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
sorry but I got a few more behelit related questions.
1. in the DC game they call the blue behelit the "egg of ancestary"...why?
2. is it behelit, befferit, or beherit?
3. when ballzack transforms, why does it show only the four and not giriffith?
4. whats with the cooking of behelits?
5. why when they fight that ballzack thingy, why does the place look different from the eclipse?
6. was that behelit story about the chest bruises true?
7. when that tyrant king dyed in the first episode why didn't his behelit take human form?

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
ShinHell9 said:
sorry but I got a few more behelit related questions.
1. in the DC game they call the blue behelit the "egg of ancestary"...why?
3. when ballzack transforms, why does it show only the four and not giriffith?
4. whats with the cooking of behelits?
5. why when they fight that ballzack thingy, why does the place look different from the eclipse?
6. was that behelit story about the chest bruises true?
7. when that tyrant king dyed in the first episode why didn't his behelit take human form?

1. Bad Translation?.
2. I think it's Beherit.
3. Fameto was reborn as Griffith, so Griffith wasn't in teh God. hand anymore.
4. What?
5. I really don't know, because one was for a New God Hand and another was for a New Apostle.
6. Yes.
7. You probley don't see it, thats why.

- Bob

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
4. The roasting behelits is in relation to Skully eating them. I believe there was a thread some time ago on the subject. I think the consesus was behelits would taste better cooked.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Majin Tenshi said:
4. The roasting behelits is in relation to Skully eating them. I believe there was a thread some time ago on the subject. I think the consesus was behelits would taste better cooked.

Oh, I can answer that somewhat. It's not really know why he eats them but it's probley to keep them out of circulation less Apostels the better.

- Bob

ShinHell9

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Majin Tenshi said:

Oh, I can answer that somewhat. It's not really know why he eats them but it's probley to keep them out of circulation less Apostels the better.

- Bob
Sounds reasonable but truly does anyone know alot about skullknight?

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
ShinHell9 said:

I don't really know anything about the DC Game, so this is about all I can answer. I've never heard of "befferit," but technically, considering that it's coming from Japanese, it could be beherit or behelit. The two are interchangeable really. I tend to go more with beherit though.

ShinHell9

In the end when one of the god hand was talking, it sounds like he said (beh-he-rete) so beherit sounds more like it, but behelit is what they write down in the anime...DAMN IT ALL! why is this pissing me off so much. Damn behelits!! or maybe its Damn Berehits!!, or..........GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!! wait...maybe behelit means "egg of the king" and beherit means "egg of ancestary" that would explain the DC beherit...You know what we gotta do, we gotta interview Mirua! he knows.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
That's the problem with translating something like that, since "R" in Japanese can sound like an "L" and vice versa.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Olivier Hague said:

Just out of interest, can you explain why not? i thought that the letters "r" and "l" can be used interchangeably when you translate japanese into any occidental language.

and why is it "zoddo" and not "zodd", but on the other hand "beherit" and not "beherito"?
For when they are pronounced they both sound like they have that "o" in the ending.

Not that this would be very important. i'm just curious ^^;

-TS

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Walter said:
http://www.blackmetal.at/cd-reviews/beherit_dawnofsatansmillenium.html

you think it's official because some immature black-metal band with a leader called "holocausto" call themselves "Beherit"?

i guess there must be a better prove, if "beherit" is actually a thing; do you have an idea what it means?

-TS

ShinHell9

Re:Damn beherits

after one of the soldiers comes back from fighting zodd he says (zod-do) and people thought that was how to say his name, however the word zodd means indestructible ,or invicible or some shiot like that. beherit was what it was originally called back in the days of the manga's first release and only the anime has reffered to a beherit as a behelit. Like I said the only one who knows is Mirua. we can keep fighting but back in the days when I just started liking berserk it was called a beherit.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
The reason for the extra vowel in names is the limited phonetic system. Japanese characters come in full sylables. So you get a vowel, a consanent-vowel, or en. So, Zoddo is how it is written in kana. Also, it is difficult for japanese to say a consanant without following it with a vowel.

An example from Scryed. Kazuma's attack. Shockwave of the first bullet (sougenki no first bullet).
In the first eppisode it sounds like "burleeto". it got fansubed as blitz.
In the last eppisode, having had 26 eppisodes of practice, the VA manages to say bullet.
The best you could get accross with kana should be something like BuReTsu.

trapped_soul said:
you think it's official because some immature black-metal band with a leader called "holocausto" call themselves "Beherit"?
It's just that Miura probably took the name from the same place that band did: it's the Syriac name for Satan.
ShinHell9 said:
after one of the soldiers comes back from fighting zodd he says (zod-do) and people thought that was how to say his name
Nobody said it was supposed to be said/spelled "Zodd" in the first place.
For all we know, it's really "Zoddo".
however the word zodd means indestructible ,or invicible or some shiot like that.
What language is that supposed to be, exactly? ^_^;
beherit was what it was originally called back in the days of the manga's first release and only the anime has reffered to a beherit as a behelit.
I'm sorry, but you're not making much sense... ^^;
Both the manga and the anime referred to it as "beheritto" (kana spelling).
The two only official alphabet spellings so far are "Befferit" (Art of War) and "Behelit" (TV series OST). At least one of them isn't correct, obviously, and actually, they may be both wrong, as the origin of the name is most definitely "Beherit", as said above.
trapped_soul said:
Olivier also says that it's "zoddo".
That's the only official spelling I've ever seen.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Olivier Hague said:
It's just that Miura probably took the name from the same place that band did: it's the Syriac name for Satan.
thanks. that's what i wanted to know.

-TS

P.S. You didn't answer a previous question of mine. i was just interested. but if it takes too long, nevermind.

Top Bottom