Episode 227

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:227 is out

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Scans will be up in 3 days. That is all. ;D

We r all looking very forward for that! :D

Very interesting chapter, never in any part of the manga had the chapter gone into such climax! 8)

Sir Lachdanan said:
Prickles penetrates his body, reforming his bones, making the fight continue...

Does this mean that the armor had the ability to heal or...? ::)

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Re:Chapter 227

Interesting that the former owner of Guts' armor 'wielded a sword strangely similiar to the Skullknight's." Perhaps that is yet another clue to where Skully came from and his origins.

LG

wilson

I'm a llama!

In 226, the way of how the Guts' armor change in form of shape, and Guts can easily shot his cannon (some the armor disappear), and now the armor suck (kind of) into the bone and heal the wound. it makes me start thinking the armor can't be taken off that easy, I think the armor can only be taken of if the owner die or the enemy die after the battle.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!

It sounds like chapter 227 has left an open spot for some speculation, unlike 226. Is Miura taking a break after this one? Or is the size of volume 26 still growing? It's already 10 chapters long :)

Olivier Hague said:
The previous man who used Guts' armor died. We see his silhouette, and he wielded a sword strangely similar to the Skull Knight's...​
If we were to presume that this man who "died" was Skull Knight, how would it be possible for Skully to still be around? I guess it all determines how you look at the word "died". Perhaps the man that was Skull Knight died that day, in the sense his human form was vanquished and he was reborn as the spectre, Skull Knight? I'm just not sure how he would have actually died.

Sir Lachdanan said:
However, Gatsu's body is over his limit....and few of his bones collapse (i've understood an arm bone and a foot bone)... But the armor don't let him run away from battle.... Prickles penetrates his body, reforming his bones, making the fight continue...​
If that were the case, and his body can be repaired, perhaps that could keep him going on for hundreds, maybe thousands of years? This could be the reason why our very own Skull Knight is, seemingly, immortal. If his armour were to bear similar characteristics with the one Guts is wearing now, surely his body would never age, because the "Prickles" would be healing and repairing his body. Skull Knight certainly knows a trick or two about controlling Od and doing flashy things that mortals couldn't do. What's to say he hasn't mastered the benefits of the armour and his Od to keep his body alive for so many years? It seems to be that this is our best lead towards figuring out why Skull Knight is still alive.

Sir Lachdanan said:
Looking at the heroical style of fighting of Gatsu, Shierke blames herself for this....But Flora's voice penetrates his mind, saying: "If only you are capable to make him understand the right way for controlling the od".....​
It seems Flora is, like Roshinu, still alive!! :p Flora going to be the Obe-Wan Kenobi of Berserk from now on!

I can't see how Guts can control his Od when when The Berserk Armour is consistently raping his entire body and remaining completely in control. Maybe he needs to see an image of Caska or something in his head to awaken him, or make him snap out of it? Right now it seems to me that Guts couldn't do the things his body is doing now if he didn't have the Beast at his side. Its potency is a lot more unruly than anything we've seen from Guts, even in the Lost Children Arc. So maybe it's a good idea to keep him in this Berserk state until GURUMBERUDO is destroyed.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Scans will be up in 3 days. That is all. ;D​
I can't wait ^_^ I'll be colouring that Apostle GURUMBERUDO for sure!! 8)

Uriel said:
Is Miura taking a break after this one?
Nope, not yet. There will be a new episode in the next issue of Young Animal. And it looks like we may also learn what Miura meant a couple of weeks ago when he said that he had a lot of work this summer.
Or is the size of volume 26 still growing?
Er... Just because he's not taking a break, it doesn't mean volume 26 will be longer. ^^;
It's already 10 chapters long :)
It already was 10 episode (they're episodes, guys, not "chapters" ^^;; ) long with episode 226, actually. Chances are this is the beginning of volume 27.

puella

Berserk forever

Olivier Hague said:
(they're episodes, guys, not "chapters" ^^;; ) long with episode 226,

Oh! I've not seen any difference between chapter and episode till now, so long ass time.
Merci, Olivier. :)

Uriel

Olivier Hague said:
Er... Just because he's not taking a break, it doesn't mean volume 26 will be longer. ^^;​
Ah! I always thought that when he takes a break it signifies the end of a volume. Gomen nasai ^^;

If that's the case, then any predictions for the front cover of Volume 26? ;)

Aquedesin

See you soon my dear...

puella said:
Merci, Olivier. :)

Haaaa, french speaking people, it's been a long time and it is always a pleasure de parler un peu sa langue natale avec des gens pleins de bonne volonté... ;)

Uriel said:
It seems to be that this is our best lead towards figuring out why Skull Knight is still alive.

Maybe the armor don't really heal the body but keep the spirit alive, thus making the owner becoming a wraith inhabiting an empty armor when the body wear out?

binaryterror

I'm a llama!

I have a thought to add to this. I don't think it is right or wrong, but something worth posting.

Has anyone ever thought that Zodd and SK are really Gutts and Griffith, possibly in the parallel dimension?

Gutts is very comparable to Zodd. Huge sword, 2 forms (gutts and berserker gutts, human zodd and apostle zodd).

Griffith is slightly less comparable to SK but...both great knights, powerful armor, mostly on a horse in battle, SK if he is Gaiseric, was or wanted to be a king, as does/did Griffith.

Now Zodd and SK are friends from long ago who now are enemies in some sort of way. As are Gutts and Griffith. Zodd is stronger than SK, as it seems in raw power, the same holds true for Gutts seeming to have more raw fighting power.

These ideas maybe idiotic, but without better pasts i guess speculation will reigh supreme for quite sometime thanks to Muira.

Kefky

Boo!

Olivier Hague said:
they're episodes, guys, not "chapters" ^^;;
Really? Is this only for berserk, or for all the mangas out there?

Anyway, sounds like an awesome chapter as usual. I hope we get to see more armor-clad Gatsu style ass-kicking, before the fight ends. ^_^

And Gatsu is finally gonna learn how to use ki... Sounds like a good excuse for the story to switch to Griffith. ;)

Kefky said:
Well, yeah. ^^;
There are "chapters" ("shô") as well, like the "Lost Children" chapter, for example. That's several episodes.
Basically:
Several episodes ("wa") -> one chapter ("shô")
Several chapters ("shô") -> one part(/arc?) ("hen")
Is this only for berserk, or for all the mangas out there?
Well, 'depends on the manga...

i think we can't really say now who is stronger between Zodd and Grunbeld.
let's see if Guts still have any difficulties with the armor to kill Grunbeld, besides his wounds.
Seeing the last fight between Guts (without the new armor) and Zodd, we could say there wasn't a huge difference of power. So i think we can say that Guts, unwounded and wearing the armor would tear down Zodd in pieces...

maybe still early for conclusions though.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

This is ridiculously retarded debate, but did any of you ever think of asking Zodd how he feels about his strength in comparison to other apostles? His little monologue in Volume 17 might give you kids some insight, if you'd bother reading it.

Animegirl^_^

have a wonderfull day

Walter said:
This is ridiculously retarded debate, but did any of you ever think of asking Zodd how he feels about his strength in comparison to other apostles? His little monologue in Volume 17 might give you kids some insight, if you'd bother reading it.
when you said that i had the funniest image of everyone here asking him then he gose crazy and beats us all up LOL!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Animegirl said:
when you said that i had the funniest image of everyone here asking him then he gose crazy and beats us all up LOL!
I don't even know what that means.

Animegirl^_^

have a wonderfull day

oh well it was just what i thought of when you typed " but did any of you ever think of asking Zodd how he feels about his strength in comparison to other apostles?" which just something i thought souned funny the first time i read it.

Uriel

Animegirl said:
oh well it was just what i thought of when you typed " but did any of you ever think of asking Zodd how he feels about his strength in comparison to other apostles?" which just something i thought souned funny the first time i read it.​
I'm not even sure which language to choose on Babelfish to translate what you just said..

Animegirl^_^

have a wonderfull day

Uriel said:
[/center]
I'm not even sure which language to choose on Babelfish to translate what you just said..
ok heres something to stop asking what it means

It Dose Not Matter, If you can't understand it then it was not funny! i have a random sence of humor cause of ADHD so even my girl friend dosen't get it so it don't matter ;) just forget it
now back to THIS topics subject, episode 227!

P.S if you want to know just pm me so we won't take up this topic space

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎

I got it, I thought it was quite funny actually. :D

Here, let me show it to you.

Us: "Mr Zodd, could you perhaps tell us how you feel about your strength in comparison with other apostles?"

Zodd: "YOU SHOULD HAVE READ VOLUME 17 YOU LITTLE PIECES OF SHIT!! HERE, NOW YOU CAN COMPARE MY SUPERIOR STRENGTH FOR YOURSELF!!"

Oh well, not everyone's got the same sense of humor I guess. ;)

Animegirl^_^

have a wonderfull day

thats it LOL thanks (i didn't know how too say it with out taking up alot of space LOL) glad to know im not the only one *sweat dorp*

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)

Animegirl said:
thats it LOL thanks (i didn't know how too say it with out taking up alot of space LOL) glad to know im not the only one *sweat dorp*

I got it.

but anyway. any news on if the armor changes anymore? I'm curious if it continues the beast transformation, or if it has halted

Animegirl^_^

have a wonderfull day

oh great question i whouldn't mind knowing. but i assume it whould have been mentioned cause a changeing plate of metal is quite odd LOL

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...

Darok [Gloombeard!] said:
but anyway. any news on if the armor changes anymore? I'm curious if it continues the beast transformation, or if it has halted
does reinforceing a broken limb count as changeing?

2 pages and this topics already turned to shit? record-setting stuff here folks, congrats.

id add my two cents on any sort of speculating for this particular episode, but im afraid id only join this downhill snowball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom