Official Sammy's Berserk game site

Chinmi

The best defense is a good offence!
Nothing worth seeing on this site yet. Just bookmark it for now and comeback sometime later.

http://www.sammy.co.jp/berserk

berserk_banner.jpg

UPDATE by Aazealh: The address changed, the site is now located here.

Chinmi said:
Nothing worth seeing on this site yet.
Well, there's the title.
"Berserk Millennium Falcon Hen Seima Senki no Shô".
So it looks like it will probably be based on volumes 22 to 27...

And according to FamiTsû, you can "summon" Puck, Isidro, Serpico and Schierke. ^_^;

theblakeman

theblakeman- your local pervert
So that is what it meant by it being set right after the events of the rebirth ceremony, it was talking about Griffith's rebirth not the eclipse with the Band of the Hawk...

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
Headless_Death said:
Anyone know anything about the limited edition Branded Box?

Seems like the Branded Box comes with an Art of War original action figure, Guts in berserk mode. That's all the info I see on it so far.

Headless_Death said:
Anyone know anything about the limited edition Branded Box?

I emailed ART OF WAR about this, because they seem to be doing a joint promotion with Sammy.  Here is what ART OF WAR said:

==================================
Sammy`s Co., Ltd will release PlayStation 2 Berserk by 7 October. Customers who pre-order PlayStation 2 Berserk in the shops, are able to pre-order action figure Black Swordsman Millenium Falcon (Red Eye) as well. Mini figure Zodd will be presented to customers.

In brief, Sammy `s Co., Ltd is now organizing a campaign to promote Play Station 2 Berserk by following 3 ways.

1. Customers who pre-order Play Station 2 Berserk will be presented with Zodd mini figure.

2. Customers who pre-order Play Station 2 Berserk, are also able to pre-order Black Swordsman Millenium Falcon (Red Eye). It is action figure. Also, they will be presented with Zodd mini figure.

3. Customers who pre-order Play Station 2 Berserk and purchase Volume 27 of Berserk comics, are able to apply for lucky draw by using the enclosed coupon. The gift of lucky draw is Black Swordsman: Attack Form statue. It is featured with red eye & blood splashing version. Also, it is the original version of artificial colouring.

Please note that the campaign above is executed within Japan only. It does not apply to overseas. Mini figure of Zodd as gift is of limited quantity too.

We hope the above information can help you.

Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely,

ART OF WAR

Kaon Chin
================================

Sounds interesting.  But, if the only thing that is different is a Zoddo mini figure, that's a lot of money for that figure!  I like the idea of a "branded box" though, whatever that means.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
That mail isn't very clear, so I'll just tell you what's been written on the site for 2 weeks.

1) The Branded Box (Limited Edition) will feature the Guts "bloody" action figure.

2) If you reserve (pre-order) the game (Branded Box or normal version) early, you'll get a Zodd mini-figure, of course there isn't an infinite amount of them.

3) If you buy the volume 27, and return the coupon provided with it while buying the game, you'll be eligible for a lottery with 20 rare AoW statues as a reward (the Guts "swinging" statue).

Hope it helps.

Just wondering, playasia.com (where I get all my import stuff from) has both games listed for pre-order (I'm gonna get the $100+ premium one) but it says nothing about the bonus Zodd figure. Is it implied that it will be there, or should I email them and ask or find another site that definetely has it? If anyone knows a good site where I can get the premium box and be ashured that I will get the Zodd figure, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think any online shop will assure you that you can get that Zodd mini-figure, it looks more like a Japan-only feature. Anyway, the condition is to make a "reservation" for the game early, so you I guess you can try and ask them if they might get some of these figures.

EDIT: I just got a reply from playasia.com, and you won't be able to get the Zodd mini-figure from them, just as I thought.

Aazealh said:
I don't think any online shop will assure you that you can get that Zodd mini-figure, it looks more like a Japan-only feature. Anyway, the condition is to make a "reservation" for the game early, so you I guess you can try and ask them if they might get some of these figures.

EDIT: I just got a reply from playasia.com, and you won't be able to get the Zodd mini-figure from them, just as I thought.

Thanks, you were a great help.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
There's some interesting news on the Official site today: 2 new sections, one featuring the characters of the game (for now it just consists of Guts' band, minus Evarella) and one that consists of a Puck game! ;D

Apart from that, there's now a link to Susumu Hirasawa's website along with the YA Official Corner and Art of War ones (which could maybe mean that he's working on the game ?) and the package of the regular edition of the game has been unveiled:

seihin_b_b.jpg

Aazealh said:
one that consists of a Puck game! ;D
It's a "puzzle game", my best score/time (only tried once) is 1'12! If I'm not wrong there should be 2 other games soon?! Great! ;D

Aazealh said:
and the package of the regular edition of the game has been unveiled
It looks like Mister Miura pretty much likes this picture! :eek:

Im about sick of seeing the damn thing to tell the truth. It was really sweet on 27 but this is rediculous. GET OFF YOUR LAZY ARSE MIURA AND MAKE A BETTER COVER!

Smith said:
OMG this poster had been appearing quite a number of times... First in vol 28 and now in PS2 cover...
OMG! That's like... TWICE!

By the way, it wasn't "in" volume 28, it was the cover of volume 27. Don't forget to buy it and delete your scans, huh?

Jon the Madman said:
Im about sick of seeing the damn thing to tell the truth. It was really sweet on 27 but this is rediculous. GET OFF YOUR LAZY ARSE MIURA AND MAKE A BETTER COVER!

Are you kidding? Thats one of the best Berserk pics out to current date, in fact I liked it so much that I got it printed onto a poster size and stuck it on my wall (thanks ZKK ;)).
Regardless of the detail and such of his new appearance he is in a sort of Jeet kune do position for the pose, it's fantastic. Besides as Hague already said it has only been used for a couple of things, I have no idea how you could be so sick of it.

Top Bottom