Volume 1 Scans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I can't remember where I got mine. I got Vol 1-26 on a CD from someone. You could just buy it, Dark Horse has it translated into eng. now. Otherwise I can't help ya. Good luck is all I can say.

edit: Oh yeah, IRC, of course.

Jon the Madman said:
Thanks for asking to use my Colored Grunbeld. I don't mind.  ::)

But yeah, your lucky Majin hasn't come yet.

That's yours? Sorry, I had no idea. I saw it on a fansite once, then I lost it and asked for it somewhere again on this board. I didn't know who's it was so I just used it beaucse I liked it, good job on it. Sorry, want me to remove it?

brunoafh said:
That's yours? Sorry, I had no idea. I saw it on a fansite once, then I lost it and asked for it somewhere again on this board. I didn't know who's it was so I just used it beaucse I liked it, good job on it. Sorry, want me to remove it?
No, no. I should be appologizing.
I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I'm happy to see that you put it in your sig. Makes me feel like someone appreciates my work. And no, you don't have to take it down. Next time you want something of mine, just ask me and I'll crop it and give it a better look.  ;D

EDIT: Like this,
Sig.jpg

I take it you colored your avatar too? Nice work. I would ask you if I could use it, but I don't know how to tell it's yours, maybe you should try to use signature on your work or something, heh. Like... whatever you want it. Good work either way.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Jon the Madman said:
No, no. I should be appologizing.
I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I'm happy to see that you put it in your sig. Makes me feel like someone appreciates my work.

Find somone who doesn't appreciate your work and I will straighten them out with a baseball bat. Who CAN'T appreciate your work? 8)

BiQ-- said:
SCANZOR H34V3N.NET

http://scanlationeden.foodaddy.com/berserk/

These two links should provide everything (besides a computer) you need to view beautiful, beautiful berserk volume 1 scans from your computer screen in english language. Granted, it might be a bit of work, but what wouldn't a Berserk fan do to get his/her Berserk fix?

Haha... cute. Well, I'm guessing you have obtained such scans using the afformentioned items. So would it be so much as to asked if you would share them? You know, simply for the sake of performing a good deed on behalf of another.

Berzerker said:
Haha... cute. Well, I'm guessing you have obtained such scans using the afformentioned items. So would it be so much as to asked if you would share them? You know, simply for the sake of performing a good deed on behalf of another.

Starting off on scans to find out if it's good is ok, but if you hold onto them as a fan with no intention of buying the actual work then you are a prick.

Sparnage said:
Starting off on scans to find out if it's good is ok, but if you hold onto them as a fan with no intention of buying the actual work then you are a prick.
Sparnage is right. Don't call yourself a fan unless you pay your respects to Berserk. Its okay to have scans, just don't mock Miura by being a freeloader.

DemonX said:
Find somone who doesn't appreciate your work and I will straighten them out with a baseball bat. Who CAN'T appreciate your work? 8)
Heh, thanks many bud. Enjoy the PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom