newer music video!

why thank you,

it was just a remix,

when i get all my dvds ripped (after forever and a day :-X), i will work on some real videos ;D,

i might use some of the ideas in the theme song thread, unless someone has better ideas :)

- c

new griffith video!

alright folks,

after years of waiting for the dvds to encode :-X,

i have finally been able to make a high quality video of one of your favorite characters,

griffith of course  ;D,

and after reading some of the peoples thoughts on what songs to use in the theme song thread,

i took some of the peoples advise and made this video, which is pretty damn awesome if i say so myself 8),

also i was able to shrink it a tad but still keep the higher quality, so now it takes shorter to download,

so download and enjoy and please tell me what you think  :D:

http://www.10-4.kingswolf.com/Berserk_10-4_griffith.avi
(right click and save as :))

and thank you all and have a nice evening  :-*

- c

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Re: new griffith video!

10-4 said:
and after reading some of the peoples thoughts on what songs to use in the theme song thread,

i took some of the peoples advise and made this video, which is pretty damn awesome if i say so myself 8),

http://www.10-4.kingswolf.com/Berserk_10-4_griffith.avi
(right click and save as :))

Tight! I recomended that song in the song thread for griffith a long time ago, also. But damn, I was talking about guts too I think  :'(.

why thank you headless death, redria, and demonx, :D

it took a while to make, it was the most obvious from the theme thread,  :)

i might make another eventually 8)

- c

why thank you very much  ;D

what videos do you have?

can you link them so i can see ???

i like to see things other people make :)

- c

eh hmm well i know u can find it on www.animemusicvideo.org. i dont know if they would let me link to it. You would have to go there and search for Berserk amv Grey sky morning or i can send it to ya via aim but its not awesome er nething.

DarkBlademaster

10-4 said:
why thank you very much  ;D

what videos do you have?

can you link them so i can see ???

i like to see things other people make :)

- c

There was one from linkin park I saw, the song used was "With You" (which was about Guts and Caska), and the other one I saw was Iced Earth, "My own Savior".

DemonX said:
There was one from linkin park I saw, the song used was "With You" (which was about Guts and Caska), and the other one I saw was Iced Earth, "My own Savior".
The "With You" one is very well put together. I suggest you watch an NHMK AMV.

i think i will check a few of those out,

all though im kinda tired of linkin park videos :-X,

when something is over used, no matter how well it fits or how good it is, it just turns into something painful i do not wish to hear  :(,

but hopefully i will get to hear shouki's!!!! ;D

- c

you cant live without it!

here is a very excellent new addition to anyones Berserk collection :D

straight from the incredible genius mind of C, thats me  ;D, comes "O Berserka" !!!!!!

a new extra exceptional video!

its only 20 mb :), but it is super incredible!!

you will enjoy!!:

http://www.10-4.kingswolf.com/Berserk_10-4_o_berserka.avi
(right click on it and save as :)),

have a pleasant evening all!! 8)

- c

sorry about the spelling, i was in a hurry!! ;D

I think it was quite awesome. I dont know the songs name either but i remember my friends had to sing it in their little choir thingy in shcool. It was all dramatic and such and you picked like the most gross parts from the eclipse blah. But in the endit makes a cool video!!!

Good work sir

why thank you!  ;D

the song is "O Fortuna" in "Carmina Burana", by Carl Orff,

i thought it would be perfect  :)

hope everyone else enjoys it too,

download it while you can cause my site was having a problem earlier  :-X

iholla

- c  :)

DarkBlademaster

It was OK. It wasn't the best I have seen, but it certainly was not a flop. You fit the sceans well with the song in that one.

thanks everyone!  ;D,

im getting better, i just need more practice and better software :D

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

- c  8)

ps. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

hello there,

i have been working 75+ hour work weeks for the holidays,

as such i havent had time to make anything :(,

but i just finished my new video for the new year!  ;D

i received some new software recently and pushed the buttons until something cool came out,

well, actually its my first attempt, i think its pretty cool, and learning to make it opened new doors in editing for me,

i call it "The Shadows", i think the words fit Berserk perfectly,

hopefully you all will enjoy, let me know what you think  :D,

http://www.10-4.kingswolf.com/The_Shadows_by_C.MPG

(right click and save as on the link)

- C  8)

ps. excellent  :-*

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
C said:
well, actually its my first attempt, i think its pretty cool, and learning to make it opened new doors in editing for me,

I'm not a big fan of the moving cubes and such effects, but it's still very nice C. :)

SlimJ87D

Apollo
The Videos cool, I just dont liek the song much, but I can tell that your getting pretty good with your videos with special effects. I'm hoping to see some other cool videos, man A METAL GEAR SOLID video would kick ass!!!.

Top Bottom