I want a PSP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZeroGraveVII

According to the news, He was fine in the beginning and was ready to make the show. But after the negotiations with Comedy Central. He received 50 million dollars plus benefits. After that Dave Schappell, fell stressed and frustrated and ran to south Africa ( Literally )
I think the 3rd season will start around september.
In a different note, my favorite sketch of all the time.
Was in season one, when he made "the black supremacist"
The blind black guy who believed to be white member of the KKK.
My favorite quote of the sketch was the last 3 minutes, when the "news reporter was recalling the events of his experience with the black supremacist "
We received news that Mr. Blank ( I can recall his name ) divorced his wife after 30 years. When we asked him, why he would divorced his wife after 30 long years. His response was " Because she was a nigger lover "

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I've got more money than God for doing by the numbers comedy for stoners, oh the pressure. :'(

rickjamebitchlolrotflmdo!!! XD

David Bowie, the only man to have a popular song about masturbating:
beat it,
Just beat it,
beat it,
(chorus)beat it
OMIT
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right just beat it.

Z

ZeroGraveVII

has any of you forgotten the great song that bastard wrote with Trent Reznor or better known as the lead/creator of Nine Inch Nails?
It was a hit....in europe....not so much here, since the song was called.
" Im afraid of Americans"

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
ZeroGraveVII said:
has any of you forgotten the great song that bastard wrote with Trent Reznor or better known as the lead/creator of Nine Inch Nails?
It was a hit....in europe....not so much here, since the song was called.
" Im afraid of Americans"

I still don't care. as to why I hate life. What are you going to do if I don't read it? SEND ME TO IRAQ! HA I DARE YOU!

Z

ZeroGraveVII

Read What?
I would not send you to iraq.... I will send you to harlem to get your ass beat....and if you are a different minority...well I'll take you upstate to get your ass kicked by the KKK!
either way its all good.

ZeroGraveVII,The blind black guy who believed to be white member of the KKK was funny as hell, my favorite part was when those withe people when up to Dave and say "we dont want you here niggar" and Dave gets out of car and yells "GET THAT NIGGAR!!!" (and stuff like that) Just so funny

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
kid_berserk said:
ZeroGraveVII,The blind black guy who believed to be white member of the KKK was funny as hell, my favorite part was when those withe people when up to Dave and say "we dont want you here niggar" and Dave gets out of car and yells "GET THAT NIGGAR!!!" (and stuff like that) Just so funny
Wrong thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom