Future model kit releases (WF2006 - Winter)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DirectDK posted some nice exclusive pictures of the next HEADLONG releases in this thread, so I figured I'd post about a few others. :serpico:

Team Getsurou is working on 2 new kits, one of Irvine aiming with his bow (no picture yet), and one of Guts as a kid, sitting on a log and applying ointment on his nose after his fight with Gambino.

Megatech is building a Griffith bust, pretty much like the Guts bust that they did last time.

Mimyan GK is working on an Erica model, release planned for WF2006 winter too.

And to finish, some links to a Zodd from Jinchiku (that doesn't seem to be updated anymore) and a chibi Daka from A-TOM.

Nice post Aaz!

I've been waiting for these kits to get released myself! So far, that Griffith bust looks mediocre, but I'm hoping it'll end up just as nice as the Guts Berserker bust that Megatech did last year (although I know you think Guts' face is too pointy =P)

I'm most excited about that Erica kit. Mimyan is awesome! I absolutely adore his Schierke kit! I hope he will do a Casca or a Luca kit next, since he seems to prefer sculpting females.

Getsurou's kits are nice, but so pricey considering that they are miniatures! I love his dioramas though. I can't wait to get mine painted up!

Great thanks for those pictures

I definitely love very much the young Guts putting the drug on his nose
but I am sad to consider this stuff impossible for me to buy ant to paint... I can just wait the pictures on Berserkstatues website and cry

CnC

Ad Oculos
wow, thats a good looking erica kit.
And the zodd is awesome as well...
Also like the chibi daka.

Griffith needs some work... :griff:

I've been super excited about the Erika kit. My one complaint is that earlier pictures had her holding three swords. I hope the final product goes back to that. It added to the personality of the piece.

CnC

Ad Oculos
yea the mini daka and the beherit apostle from that guy are pretty damn good. The rest of his collection is kinda meh. But I guess considering the size...

I really wish someone would do some 1/6 scale Berserk kits. There are a ton of people making 1/6 scale kits in general but none of the Berserk guys. Everything is so small.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Stiler said:
That kid guts looks nice, how tall are those kits usually? and price range?

Their dioramas are relatively small in general. They're sold cheap at WF, but on YJa... It varies, I think you should expect something around 7500¥ (during the event).

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Thanks for posting the pics, Aazealh, I really like the Chibi-Daka. :serpico:  And I agree that the Griffith bust is a little...off. :griff:

ack, I was hoping for something bigger then that scale.

It'd be sweet if the figures were around 6-8'ish inches along with the diorama to the scale of the figure.

CnC said:
yea thats a real shame. I'd love it if the erica or zodd were bigger... :judo:

Oh no no, I should have been more specific. The GETSUROU dioramas are that small. The Erica kit, on the other hand is 1/6 scale (so bigger than AOW stuff) and the Zoddo looks to be at least a 1/10 (but seeing how Jinchiku usually does 1/6 scale it's probably also 1/6 scale).

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
That Erica kit looks like a winner. Can't wait to see a finished product of one. As for the Griffith bust, meh. Never was one for those busts. Poor face molds never help either. As for the Young Guts, seems nice. Have to agree, though, that the Guts is only 10 cm or so tall.

Aazealh said:

Yeah, the face is alright. I think with a different paint job though, it could be really great. I like the concerned/sad face that was sculpted. Anyhoo, I'll do my best to pick this one up as well, and hopefully John can try his hand on these mimyan kits one of these days. I really want to get that 1/8 zoddo headlong done first though (well first I have to get one =P).

UPDATE: A newer (better) picture of that Griffith bust:​
grifithkao16.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DirectDK said:
Yeah, the face is alright. I think with a different paint job though, it could be really great. I like the concerned/sad face that was sculpted.

Yeah, I agree, it might look good if painted properly.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Some updates about WF2006:

The image for the Irvine diorama isn't so good but the Team Getsurou didn't release any picture, it was taken during the event.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
EndLeSS8 said:
where do you get WF pics? It's so hard to find good pics of other models

Most the pictures I posted are available on the creators' sites, and the Irvine one was on Yahoo Japan auctions. The way I get pictures in general varies a lot, it's basically whenever I find one while roaming on random sites.

Top Bottom