Berserk TCG

Hey everyone! So I've been starting the strenuous task of looking for the TCG cards (I know). I actually just bought a sealed Limited Edition box of the Toys R Us exclusive Griffith deck. I was wondering if possibly someone had the Guts 45 card deck for sale. Doesn't need to be sealed or pristine as long as all the cards are there. Thank you!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hi!

Not selling mine but I wanted to say good luck since it's probably going to be tough getting them after all this time. :serpico:

Thanks. There's definitely tons still left on Ebay, between single cards, booster packs and booster boxes. So there's definitely some new found attention. Just no Guts TRU decks. QQ

Is it what you're looking for ?

https://www.ebay.fr/itm/Berserk-TCG-ToysRus-Limited-Lot-of-72-cards/332948072125?hash=item4d854066bd:g:T80AAOSwRhVbiDkl:rk:2:pf:0

Slanisbae

Slan may be a thot... But she's still my waifu!
I'm sure you can find one! I got mine sealed for 60 bucks last year!! total steal! check Ebay for sure! possibly Mercari? it's a bit of a dig...

that being said, Hey guys! I'm a noobie here and I wanted to ask,
are there any other threads about the card game? I'm looking into reviving it!
I'm looking for others who are also enthusiastic about the game/cards! lmk thanks!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
that being said, Hey guys! I'm a noobie here and I wanted to ask,
are there any other threads about the card game? I'm looking into reviving it!
I'm looking for others who are also enthusiastic about the game/cards! lmk thanks!

Hi,

Yes there are other threads about the TCG, but they're all very old now. Some people are still interested in buying cards, but other than that I'm not sure there's much to revive.

Slanisbae

thanks for the reply Aazealh!
well even if others are not so inclined to play the game... I just love talking about it!
it's such a cool medium for Berserk i think, and the game is very fun/ well thought out.
If i'm not mistaken, you also have some cards in your possession?

any particular cards you're proud of??

any cool stories of how you got them (even if it's something simple like Ebay) maybe you pulled something out of a pack?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I wish there were just a digital edition that we could play online. We're far enough removed from this game being viable that I don't mind saying so anymore...

Slanisbae

Please, elaborate why you believe it isn't "viable"? what do you mean by that exactly?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
If i'm not mistaken, you also have some cards in your possession?

Yeah, I have almost every card, I'm only missing a few.

any particular cards you're proud of??

The one with Miura's autograph.

any cool stories of how you got them (even if it's something simple like Ebay) maybe you pulled something out of a pack?

I got most of them new, directly from the store, back when they were released.

I wish there were just a digital edition that we could play online. We're far enough removed from this game being viable that I don't mind saying so anymore...

Yeah I was thinking the same thing actually... Could be done, but I'm not sure I want to be the one doing it...

Please, elaborate why you believe it isn't "viable"? what do you mean by that exactly?

Cards haven't been sold for 15 years and no one's playing the game.

Slanisbae

Ok, I see what you're saying. Perhaps when i use the word "revive" it's a bit much. My idea is just to simply gather maybe a small community of people who already own cards and create an avenue where we can play and possibly trade.

I think something small scale like this is very doable these days despite it's age, considering we have social media and things like discord or skype.

does that sound like something anyone might be interested in?

Top Bottom