Leisure games needed to cope with boring domestic flights

Hi, I am relatively new here. My hobby is watching anime, doing music and of course playing some online pc games. Judging from what I like, you will never guess my age. I am in my thirties. haha! I can't really play those super action games. I will suffer from motion sickness. I travel alot for work and I need some games on my Laptop for boring domestic flights. Any recommendations on where I can get puzzle games that I can download it for free? Please.. I am a tech idiot. Don't ask me to torrent the games.. I have no clue.. and I don't want to infect my computer with virus. Is there any safe place that I can download those matching games, sudoku scrabble or those games where you find hidden objects. I know big fish and steam has them. But is there any other free alternative?Thanks.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
These days you can get great games for cheap on platforms like Steam (that you mentioned) or GOG.com. They'll go for as low as one dollar during sales. As a man in your thirties I'm sure you can spare that amount. Good things deserve being paid for.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
There's app stores full of free or very cheap puzzlers that'll install easily on most portable devices. Sounds like what you're looking for.

Nice pleasure meeting you guys!

These days you can get great games for cheap on platforms like Steam (that you mentioned) or GOG.com. They'll go for as low as one dollar during sales. As a man in your thirties, I'm sure you can spare that amount. Good things deserve being paid for.
I would disagree with you. Who doesn't like to obtain games for free? Don't mind me but I will be very reluctant to pay for leisure games. It is not about the cost it is more of the free alternative that makes me feel cheated.

Yea. I agree with you. Steam has a few good games which are free. Huge fan! Limited games but free. haha.
If you're running Windows the Microsoft Store or something like BlueStacks which allows you to emulate Android games on PC are probably your best bet. Those usually store the most free games. Otherwise, you can try browsing through this list: https://store.steampowered.com/search/?sort_by=Released_DESC&tags=1664,597,113

I have been asking around and I manage to find a site that allows me to download free indie games (GameTop) You guys are welcome! Tried it myself, no virus. You guys may not like it as it has limited action games, which might not be ideal for youngsters like you guys who love action-packed games. Nevertheless, I'm not complaining, the games are free. haha.

Top Bottom