SECRET SCHNOZ 2020! It's Gift Time!!

What should the post minimum be to particpate?

• 0 - No minimum

Votes: 3 30.0%

Votes: 1 10.0%

Votes: 4 40.0%

• 250+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kompozinaut

Sylph Sword
BIG thanks to Dar_Klink, my secret Schnoz!

Ij03ko2.jpg

A bit embarrassed to say that my English Berserk collection has really fallen behind since the advent of same-day digital episodes and Puella's amazing translation, but I'm happy to have a hard copy for these episodes!

fo76ePG.jpg

Holy dice sets! You've doubled my collection! I'm really excited to check out this new manga. It looks like fun!

Thanks so much!

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Th3Branded0ne, thank you so much!!!

ss001.jpg

First of all, excellent packaging. EXCELLENT.

ss003.jpg

This is the most amazing water bottle I've ever seen in my life.

ss004.jpg

As you can see by my expression, I will cherish this for the rest of my life.

ss007.jpg

I am absolutely crazy for this Skull Knight print. I can't wait to hang it up on my wall in my drawing area.

ss005.jpg

Look at these cool Christmas coasters!

ss006.jpg

ss008.jpg

I love this Princess Mononoke envelope and stationary!

ss009.jpg

Thank you very much for the kind message!

ss010.jpg

Finally, look at this! I'm sorry to ask, but I was wondering, what is this? It looks edible, but I wanted to check before trying to eat it, hehe.

You're so awesome, man. Enjoy your Christmas / New Year!!

Last edited:

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Th3Branded0ne, thank you so much!!!

ss001.jpg

First of all, excellent packaging. EXCELLENT.

ss003.jpg

This is the most amazing water bottle I've ever seen in my life.

ss004.jpg

As you can see by my expression, I will cherish this for the rest of my life.

ss007.jpg

I am absolutely crazy for this Skull Knight print. I can't wait to hang it up on my wall in my drawing area.

ss005.jpg

Look at these cool Christmas coasters!

ss006.jpg

ss008.jpg

I love this Princess Mononoke envelope and stationary!

ss009.jpg

Thank you very much for the kind message!

ss010.jpg

Finally, look at this! I'm sorry to ask, but I was wondering, what is this? It looks edible, but I wanted to check before trying to eat it, hehe.

You're so awesome, man. Enjoy your Christmas / New Year!!
Its edible

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
BIG thanks to Dar_Klink, my secret Schnoz!
Hope you enjoy everything! Especially Delicious in Dungeon, it's a really fun one that is really enjoyable esp if you're into seeing western fantasy style stuff from a Japanese lens, which you don't get that often anymore. The author even drew Baldur's Gate custom portraits

Hope you have fun with your dice and rereading Berserk too!

I also opened my Schnoz gift on Christmas, which was an awesome Twin Peaks mug and Blue Velvet on bluray! A Lynch Christmas!

965468e800.jpg

Thanks Gobalatula! Can't wait to cozy up with some coffee and rewatch Blue Velvet for the first time in a long time!

Grail

Feel the funk blast
I also opened my Schnoz gift on Christmas, which was an awesome Twin Peaks mug and Blue Velvet on bluray! A Lynch Christmas!
Thanks Gobalatula! Can't wait to cozy up with some coffee and rewatch Blue Velvet for the first time in a long time!
Sweet! I seem to recall that Gob had a fun time picking stuff out for you. Blue Velvet is a pretty intense experience though, so maybe start out with decaf. :magni:

Thanks to Grail for my off-kilter gift to my son, who discovered Steamboat Willy this year and loves it as much as me.
I love that old-fashioned style, it was really cool to see that applied to Mario!

I havent gotten mine yet.
Thanks for the note, Branded! I've reached out to your Schnoz, and will follow up with you via PM.

Sorry for the late post guys! Grail and I were working on getting Branded his present which finally came through this week - hurray to that!!

My secret schnoz this time was the mighty Rhombaad!! *insert drum roll* every time I think of the name Rhombaad I think of 'badass' like Zodd or something with weight cos when I think it ... it rings with an echo in my mind ... Rhombaad~baaaaaaad~aaad~aad~ad

Cool coffee mug and coffee beans to go with :farnese: THANKS A LOT!!

5Ggp4GJ.jpg

Much thanks and cheers to everyone who partook this time - new (sexy Walter) and returning folks! It's fun and cool because of you guys. Massive thanks to the superrrrrstar - Grail.

See you in a couple of months :slan:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
My secret schnoz this time was the mighty Rhombaad!! *insert drum roll* every time I think of the name Rhombaad I think of 'badass' like Zodd or something with weight cos when I think it ... it rings with an echo in my mind ... Rhombaad~baaaaaaad~aaad~aad~ad

:badbone:

Cool coffee mug and coffee beans to go with :farnese: THANKS A LOT!!

You’re welcome! Hope you enjoy them.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Hey guys, guess what! It's November 1st! And you know what that means... a new year of Secret Schnoz, and more gift-giving goodness! Oh yeah, and a new banner (click it to check out the first post with all of the event info!)

Considering that this has been a rough year for many of us, @IncantatioN and I decided that we would scale back the minimum gift price to $5. As with every year, we also encourage folks to give info for digital gifts (gift cards, digital games, etc), which will also make things easier, particularly this year with shipping restrictions and delays that will probably be happening with the holiday season.

If you're interested in joining in with the fun this year, please be sure to send me or Canty a PM with your info and gift preferences!

Atocas

Voice in the Void
Just checking in to tell you that I really love the new drawing of Schnoz you do every year. He's looking as cute as ever. And Secret Santas are always a cool thing to organize from my experience.

Who knows, maybe by next November I'll even have the requirements to participate myself :ganishka:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
I can't believe it's already been a year since the last one. I'm in.
I know... the years go by more and more quickly these days! Thanks for joining!
Just checking in to tell you that I really love the new drawing of Schnoz you do every year. He's looking as cute as ever. And Secret Santas are always a cool thing to organize from my experience.

Who knows, maybe by next November I'll even have the requirements to participate myself :ganishka:
Aw, thanks Atocas! It's always a treat to draw this little guy.:schnoz: And I hope that you can join in next year!

Also, a note re: the reduced gift minimum: Incantation and I will be encouraging participants to list at least a few gift preferences that fall nearer to $5. You're welcome to list as many gift preferences as you want, so a range is just fine! :guts:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Exciting to see so many returning folks, and a new face for this year's festivities! :guts: Incantation and I will be reaching out to you soon for contact and gift info.

There's still plenty of time to join up, for any other peeps who might be interested. :daiba:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Thanks everyone for getting in your gift preferences and info for this year. @IncantatioN and I have messaged everyone with their Schnozzes, we're really excited for another round of gift-giving fun! :ubik:

As with every year, we'd like you to please post here to confirm when your gift has been sent out so that we can make sure everyone is receiving their gifts before December 25th. Let the good times roll! :badbone:

Top Bottom