The crowdfunding campaign for the Berserk exhibition (and how to participate)

They just achieved their stretch goal which means that episode 362 will be included in the Name-Booklet :badbone:

mihon.png

Yes, it will have all of episode 360, 361 and 362.
On that note, that's the main reason why I eventually decided to support the crowdfund. The tier for the booklet costs 12k yen, but I regret that I didn't get the one for 18k yen which also includes a framed Zodd painting+your name will will be displayed in the exhibition.

So for those who are hesitant, go for it before it's too late. The transaction process on fromjapan.co.jp/en is very simple.

Yes!!! SO happy the stretch goal was met! I shared this and instructions on how to purchase through FromJapan on my facebook group and I know a few people pulled the tigger there.

Good job on spreading the word!
It might be impossible to gauge how many people purchased outside of Japan, but either way there are only a total of 321 backers at this moment. You have to figure most of that number is made up of Japan residents.

Going to be very cool to be part of such a small group that's receiving these items outside of Japan!

Tbh I'm even considering upgrading to the pin set haha.

Not really anything in terms of news, but they sent out an e-mail and updated the campaigns activity log with a post. Pretty much just said how happy they are with the reception and a congratulations on reaching the second goal. Also a reminder that while the goal has been hit , the campaign is still active for 3 days in which you can contribute to earn those campaign exclusive goods. There will not be a third stretch goal...though that was pretty obvious at this point.

Atocas

Voice in the Void
Just got my order confirmation that I placed yesterday as well. The transaction was really smooth.

I would have loved to jump on the Shikishi tier, but I didn't have as much disposable income this year due to the fact that I moved in august and had some work cuts earlier this year cause of the pandemic.

In the end I decided to pick up the 18.000 yen tier, partially because I really want those storyboards.

Thanks for organizing this, Aaz!

Just got my order confirmation that I placed yesterday as well. The transaction was really smooth.

I would have loved to jump on the Shikishi tier, but I didn't have as much disposable income this year due to the fact that I moved in august and had some work cuts earlier this year cause of the pandemic.

In the end I decided to pick up the 18.000 yen tier, partially because I really want those storyboards.

Thanks for organizing this, Aaz!
me too but I was too late and besides IMO it's a very steep price, even considered to have the other things too. I guess beside such opportunity there aren't many chances to get an original sign...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
The crowdfunding campaign just came to a close. It gathered a total amount of ¥13,489,000 (about $130,000), so almost 135% of its goal. As a result the life size Zodd statue will be built for the Big Berserk Exhibition.

To give some statistics, it ran for 23 days and was supported by 401 backers. As for the tiers pledged, here's the final tally:

¥1,000: 41
¥7,000: 39
¥12,000: 43
¥18,000: 162
¥35,000: 76
¥70,000: 8 on a total available of 99
¥150,000: 10 on a total available of 10
¥150,000 (2nd): 20 on a total available of 20
¥1,000,000: 2 on a total available of 3

Congratulations and thank you to all who participated among our members. Now we wait for the rewards! :SK:

The crowdfunding campaign just came to a close. It gathered a total amount of ¥13,489,000 (about $130,000), so almost 135% of its goal. As a result the life size Zodd statue will be built for the Big Berserk Exhibition.

To give some statistics, it ran for 23 days and was supported by 401 backers. As for the tiers pledged, here's the final tally:

¥1,000: 41
¥7,000: 39
¥12,000: 43
¥18,000: 162
¥35,000: 76
¥70,000: 8 on a total available of 99
¥150,000: 10 on a total available of 10
¥150,000 (2nd): 20 on a total available of 20
¥1,000,000: 2 on a total available of 3

Congratulations and thank you to all who participated among our members. Now we wait for the rewards! :SK:
That's a great success imo , very happy that the outcome is so good. Congrats to all the other members who catched something =).

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Man, kind of wish I had purchased this tier now. Only 8 of the pin sets in existence. I wonder if they will be selling the other 91 at the event itself.

We'll see, but they specifically said the crowdfunding rewards would not be sold at the event. They'll have other goods available there. As for the pin badge set, yes the higher tiers got them as well, but that aside I wouldn't feel bad if I were you. The reason so few people went for it is that it just doesn't look that good. In fact I suspect that a few of those who backed that tier only did so because they figured they could resell it as a "rare item" a year from now.

Like I said when the campaign started, the best tiers outside of Miura's autograph were clearly the ¥18,000 and ¥35,000 ones, which is why most people went for them.

We'll see, but they specifically said the crowdfunding rewards would not be sold at the event. They'll have other goods available there. As for the pin badge set, yes the higher tiers got them as well, but that aside I wouldn't feel bad if I were you. The reason so few people went for it is that it just doesn't look that good. In fact I suspect that a few of those who backed that tier only did so because they figured they could resell it as a "rare item" in a year.

Like I said when the campaign started, the best tiers outside of Miura's autograph were clearly the ¥18,000 and ¥35,000 ones, which is why most people went for them.
good to hear, man I hate the resellers, guess some will try it with the other items too, unfortunately there are always ppl willing to but it...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
good to hear, man I hate the resellers, guess some will try it with the other items too, unfortunately there are always ppl willing to but it...

Yeah that's why I encouraged people to just get the rewards at the source, it's really the best way to do it, and it actually contributes to the official event. Like you said I also expect some of the other items to show up, although I don't think there's going to be a ton of them around in the future.

Top Bottom