Get Your SKnet T-Shirt for the 20th Anniversary

Hey! I often pass by, so thank you for the fun debates and the interesting podcasts!! Happy to celebrate SK.net’s anniversary, too! :)

I’ll take a t-shirt (woman), in size L (should be enough if it’s as long as it looks)!

Thank you guys!!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
:isidro::stop:~FINAL DAY FOR ORDERS~:stop::isidro:

I'll be placing the full order with the vendor this evening. To help out anyone who missed this, I'm going to be buying a handful of extras, but sizing will be limited. I'm picking the average size for each type of merch and buying just 3 each. These will be sold first-come, first-served.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
That's a wrap, folks!

The Longsleeve T-Shirt made the minimum cut off, just barely. But the women's T-shirt did not get enough orders, only half of what it needed. So those orders will become Men's t-shirts. Sorry! I'll be PMing those folks to get sizing.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Quick update, the shirts have all been ordered. The art is in a review stage. Next comes the actual printing. Once I see the first batch of photos, I'll post them here. They said I'd have all deliveries by Nov 12. Then I'll begin shipping them out throughout that week and the next, which means that everyone should have your merch by the end of the month.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
They just shipped today in four large boxes. Very impressed with the result! I have no concerns with how they were printed, and the quality of the fabric is top notch. What I was worried the most about was the color of blue in the shirt not working well with the logo. It wanted it to be quite dark, not a traditional navy, so that you sort of second-guess if it's black or blue. It's pretty much exactly what I had hoped for. I will start shipping these out this weekend!

T-SHIRT:
shirts-t-final.jpg

HOODIE:
shirts-hoodie-final.jpg
shirts-hoodie-final2.jpg

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Second-round orders begin now!

Due to a mix-up, I accidentally left out one member's preferred T-shirt size. This person has already been contacted. I ended up with several extra shirts, just not in the size I need. So long story short, I'll be making a second order of T-shirts to accommodate this member and anyone else who missed the first shot.

From now through Saturday 11/21, anyone can place preorders for T-shirts!

Meanwhile, it’s full steam ahead on all the other existing orders. Here's all the t-shirts packaged up and ready to ship out:
tshirtspackaged.jpg

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
First packages going out tomorrow. Labels printed and ready to go. I've messaged the first batch of people with tracking codes. Next batch goes out Thursday.

Also, shirts can still be preordered through Saturday, Nov 21! Just post a reply here and I'll PM you for your details.

Top Bottom