WTB Berserk cards and Auto

K

Klafia

Hello everyone!

I'm looking to buy berserk tcg holos and hopefully to buy a Berserk tcg Miura auto. If anyone has holos and/or autos they're willing to sell, I'll be more than happy to buy them from you!

Thank you for seeing,
Klafia :slan:

I should've figured so :sad:. I don't know what's the right price for them, but seeing this is worrying.
The seller's name is Nadya, she has been known to scam before. Including buying a lot of bk4 gacha packs and looking through them to pick out the foils and selling the packs and lying about looking through them. There is a very long list of her doing shady things of the sort. I don't imagine she would scam on this, but she is only in the hobby for money. She got this autograph very recently and is instantly reselling it for an absurd price. I would not pay anywhere near that price.

I should've figured so :sad:. I don't know what's the right price for them, but seeing this is worrying.
I've bought a couple, I've paid around $1500 - $2800 with cards including popular characters being on that higher end of the spectrum. $5000 is grossly overpriced, and that seller in particular is not trusted in the greater Berserk TCG community. Keep your eyes out, signed cards pop up more often then you'd expect, and go nowhere near 5k (unless they're holo).

Y

yadon_

The seller's name is Nadya, she has been known to scam before. Including buying a lot of bk4 gacha packs and looking through them to pick out the foils and selling the packs and lying about looking through them. There is a very long list of her doing shady things of the sort. I don't imagine she would scam on this, but she is only in the hobby for money. She got this autograph very recently and is instantly reselling it for an absurd price. I would not pay anywhere near that price.
Oh that seller? I follow her store. She has a story of someone getting a gacha foil from one of her packs though.

Oh that seller? I follow her store. She has a story of someone getting a gacha foil from one of her packs though.
Yea we know the person who got the one foil. Out of 20 something packs there was one foil and she picked it out and sold it to him. And then proceeded to list the packs publically saying they have not been looked through so there was a chance of pulling gacha foils.

She did pick out the foil from the clear pack and sold it loose, the buyer did not buy a whole pack.
Also she has been discussed on a berserk subreddit about her (absurd) scalp prices on other type of collectables she's trying to sell.

On topic, berserk tcg autograph price ranges between 1500-3000 while i would say the norm is around 2000 USD, and anything below 2000 is a good deal, anything above is getting expensive.

Y

yadon_

Yea we know the person who got the one foil. Out of 20 something packs there was one foil and she picked it out and sold it to him. And then proceeded to list the packs publically saying they have not been looked through so there was a chance of pulling gacha foils.
She did pick out the foil from the clear pack and sold it loose, the buyer did not buy a whole pack.
Also she has been discussed on a berserk subreddit about her (absurd) scalp prices on other type of collectables she's trying to sell.

On topic, berserk tcg autograph price ranges between 1500-3000 while i would say the norm is around 2000 USD, and anything below 2000 is a good deal, anything above is getting expensive.
Ah no , I think you guys misunderstood me. I saw that story of the judeau being sold. But there is a second story of a gacha pack that was sold . The dude got a Shiercke out of it! Never seen a gacha schiercke before :)

It was posted last week too with the guy thanking her. So i don't know if you saw that yet

Ah no , I think you guys misunderstood me. I saw that story of the judeau being sold. But there is a second story of a gacha pack that was sold . The dude got a Shiercke out of it! Never seen a gacha schiercke before :)

It was posted last week too with the guy thanking her. So i don't know if you saw that yet
Oh really? Would you happen to have a screenshot, and do you know the @ of the person who got the schierke foil? the reason we did not see that story is because she ended up blocking all of us after we caught her on fake accounts rejoining our discord server after we banned her.

After a further inspection of your account. We can see that the user yadon_ is actually Nadya. I can prove why now. So if you take a look at Yadon's account their first post is this Imgur link

https://imgur.com/gallery/HroJqQJ

To this autographed card which is a very unique card with a very unique autograph on it. Now if you go to the Ebay listing with the Berserk TCG card up for Sale, in the background of those same pictures you can see that very same Card from the Imgur link. (It is the last photo on the listing)

This just proves what I said prior about this person making multiple accounts to rejoin our discord and do other such shady things is valid and has some merit to it.

I also have screenshots of everything, so if you check the ebay/skullknight account and the picture on the ebay listing is gone or the imgur link post is deleted. I have screenshots of it if anyone does not believe me.

(Edit) I uploaded the screenshots I took to Imgur so you can see for yourself in case she deletes it.

Last edited:
Y

yadon_

After a further inspection of your account. We can see that the user yadon_ is actually Nadya. I can prove why now. So if you take a look at Yadon's account their first post is this Imgur link

https://imgur.com/gallery/HroJqQJ

To this autographed card which is a very unique card with a very unique autograph on it. Now if you go to the Ebay listing with the Berserk TCG card up for Sale, in the background of those same pictures you can see that very same Card from the Imgur link. (It is the last photo on the listing)

This just proves what I said prior about this person making multiple accounts to rejoin our discord and do other such shady things is valid and has some merit to it.

I also have screenshots of everything, so if you check the ebay/skullknight account and the picture on the ebay listing is gone or the imgur link post is deleted. I have screenshots of it if anyone does not believe me.

What link, and there's nothing on there though . Though it's not cool to spread misinformation about someone selling gacha packs man

What link, and there's nothing on there though . Though it's not cool to spread misinformation about someone selling gacha packs man
Check the new imgur link on there, it has screenshots proving it. :ganishka::ganishka::ganishka:
Also have screenshots of you saying you looked through the gacha packs from few months ago. But this topic is about the autographed card and you making yet another alt account.

Y

yadon_

Check the new imgur link on there, it has screenshots proving it. :ganishka::ganishka::ganishka:
On Wondering who signed that shitijaki? She ended up getting it first than me. Still upset about that :/

Hopefully she doesn't swipe this genga I'm holding my eyes on rn

Also have screenshots of you saying you looked through the gacha packs from few months ago. But this topic is about the autographed card and you making yet another alt account.
Hey men, if you think that's me that's up to you. Though Wasn't it you who brought up the topic of her looking through the packs and asking for proof ? So we went down a spiral and out of topic because of that lol Just sayin' . Personally, I don't buy from her because of these accusations but I'm starting to second guess now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
Seems ridiculously overpriced to me.
Totally agree. The market is crazy high, especially on eBay. The fact that there is no best offer available for an item like that is odd. If she is a scammer, best offer would certainly be turned on for that Auto card. For this card, it would seem she is in this to turn a big profit. Cannot fault her for that. She can list it for however much she likes. That doesn't mean anyone is going to bite.

As a reseller on eBay, I always take the sold listings with a grain of salt. I have had plenty of items that sold but never received payment. Even if a card shows as sold for a certain price, it may not have sold at all.

I'm assuming the price is so high because of the card itself, it's a pretty cool Guts pose. Definitely over priced for the market but if you like it enough to buy it then go for it.

Dark Emperor

Dweller of the Lotus Moon
As a reseller on eBay, I always take the sold listings with a grain of salt. I have had plenty of items that sold but never received payment. Even if a card shows as sold for a certain price, it may not have sold at all.
How is that possible? Did you list it as one of those eBay auctions where people bid their price or something? How can something be sold without payment? I’ve never sold anything on eBay, so I’m curious.

I've been alerted yet again. Ryder I find that interesting considering despite prior allegations, you yourself have bought the Secret rare irvine from me despite stating that you cared about those that I apparently "scammed." But it doesn't matter, because as long as you have a good source for cards you could care less.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
@NAdyaJay Having two accounts isn't authorized on this forum. Either this one or @yadon_ needs to be deleted. Let me know which you prefer. And please don't do this again or you will be banned.

I've been alerted yet again. Ryder I find that interesting considering despite prior allegations, you yourself have bought the Secret rare irvine from me despite stating that you cared about those that I apparently "scammed." But it doesn't matter, because as long as you have a good source for cards you could care less.
I bought that Secret Rare Irvine close to a year ago. Before a lot of this drama with you occurred. I don’t want to argue with you. I am glad to let you know, I won’t be dealing with you anymore. Have a nice day!

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
How is that possible? Did you list it as one of those eBay auctions where people bid their price or something? How can something be sold without payment? I’ve never sold anything on eBay, so I’m curious.
Happens all the time. Buyers back out, yet you will still see a sold listing. Had that happen with some wrestling belts. If you look it up on eBay, you will see the non-paying listing as sold. However, I never made the sale.

Top Bottom