Recent content by 01010111

1. 0

I have the next two weeks off, so I thought I'd do something Berserky...

I was thinking about experimenting with some white ink stuff, but I have no idea what that is. I got a Sumi-Brush the other day for the cape, but I'm afraid to screw it up, so I think I might practice some before tackling it.
  2. 0

Guts Bust (help wanted)

I really love Guts! Your own style shines through, especially with the paint job.
  3. 0

Nope, I'm using Microns and Sharpie so far, but I think I might go back over some of the dark spots with india ink if I go and buy some for the cape. Ugh, yeah I'm totally with you. I was thinking about how to do it and settled on two possible ways. The first was to do it super detailed, and...
  4. 0

Movies to dread

Oh thank God someone else is with me on this. I used to frequent a message board where the author of the graphic novel posted, the entire site was filled with idiots that really made me second guess going into comics.
  5. 0

Mega Man Megathread

Re: Mega Man 10 I downloaded the OST as soon as I found out about it coming out, and I have to say, it doesn't come CLOSE to being decent as far as MegaMan soundtracks go. I was surprised that MM9 had such an amazing soundtrack though, they really pulled out all the stops. I did play the demo...
  6. 0

Hey SK.net! Haven't been here in a hot second, but I did start on a project the other day to try and brush up on my inking, and thought you guys might like it. Here's what it looked like last night: Pic1 Sorry for the quality of these pics, all I've got is my cell phone camera right now. Last...
  7. 0

God Hand EP

@ Aphasia - Thanks! I'll take a look around the net and see if I can find any suitable rat sounds. I've been lazy recently (moving), but look what I found! http://soundcloud.com/b-ultra-basic/forces-gameboy-mix-preview Sorry it's just a preview!
  8. 0

A request for the artistically inclined: Slan art work needed

How big is the area that you're working with? Where are the buttons placed? I wouldn't mind doing it for you, I need the practice, but it'll bug me if there's some practical application for it and I have no idea if the composition will work.
  9. 0

New on DVD thread.

Granted, Salvation wasn't the best Terminator movie, but I don't think it deserves half of the flak it's been getting.
  10. 0

New on DVD thread.

Hey that really isn't too bad if you break it up film by film, but when you can get the ENTIRE MONTY PYTHON'S FLYING CIRCUS FOR LESS THAN HALF!!!! God I wish I made some serious bank.
  11. 0

New on DVD thread.

Yeah that's pretty awesome, although since it's the Criterion collection, expect it to cost around A MILLION DOLLARS.
  12. 0

What my boss doesn't know...

(Happy 9000 posts Walter!)
  13. 0

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

Listening to some of my favorite c64 tracks: Reyn Ouwehand - Primary Star Thomas Bendt - Horizon Stefan Uram - Solomatic Fly and downloading the theme to Delta by Rob Hubbard! :D These get my psyched beyond anything!
  14. 0

What my boss doesn't know...

When I was in sales, I would ride to our client's parking lot and just sit in the work truck playing PSP. Finally got a use out of all those UMD movies I bought cheap too. BTW! My work ethic isn't THAT bad, this is the result of being dicked over on my commission for half a year.
  15. 0

Dark Horse Releases

ME NEITHER AND THAT'S THE PROBLEM :<
Top Bottom