Recent content by 2Rivers1Dragon

1. 2Rivers1Dragon

Mythological transformations

I've been thinking about Irvine's possible transformation for a while now. I don't think that the cyclops fits his physique at all. Seems more likely that he'll turn into something similar to the Gorgons of Greek myth (everyone remembers Medusa). The gorgons were known for there powerful gaze...
  2. 2Rivers1Dragon

Puck, Rebirth, and Elfheim's Ruler

Opinions on Griffith are always a touchy subject. From what I've seen, Guts is Griffith's biggest weakness. I mean during the eclipse Griffith says that Guts was the only person who made him forget his dream. That statement far outweighs Griffith's comment on the hill of swords. When he...
  3. 2Rivers1Dragon

Griffith taking CasKa for himself. Perhaps, but it's not likely. This would only further strengthen Guts human side. Miura's been giving plenty of hints about the beast's intent. Caska's gotta be completely outa the picture for it to take over. One of the recent chapters showed this when...
  4. 2Rivers1Dragon

Too true. I forgot about the eclipse. I should of just said that he'll kill her. The only reason I put that thing about the mortal wound is cause I don't know the limits of Puck's healing ability. Course Griffith could always attack Caska again to bring the beast out of Guts completely.
  5. 2Rivers1Dragon

It’s common knowledge that European mythology has had a great deal of influence on Berserk. For the past few days, I’ve tried to find a connection to Puck and Elfheim in order to support one of my insane theories :). What I’ve found out is that the equivalent to Puck and the elves can be...
  6. 2Rivers1Dragon

Godhand's True Enemy

You wanted the facts that back up my opinion, so I looked them up. In Griffith’s conversation with Princess Charlotte he reveals that his dream is all that he cares about. He also says what he really feels about the people who follow him. “A dream. . . It’s something you do for yourself not...
  7. 2Rivers1Dragon

Godhand's True Enemy

Simple, he’s strengthening his army. The new Band of the Hawk is near unstoppable, but the most recent chapter showed that the Kushan army is a lot stronger than anyone originally thought. Griffith doesn’t care about helping others or bringing about order. He’s simply using the Midlanders’...
  8. 2Rivers1Dragon

Godhand's True Enemy

From what I saw in Griffith's rise to become a member of God hand, he had to sacrifice the entire Band of the Hawk to gain that level of power. No doubt the other member's had a similar sacrificial ceremony. Sacrificing many innocent people to gain power? If that's not evil then I don't know...
  9. 2Rivers1Dragon

Godhand's True Enemy

Killing out of self defense in not an evil action. Gut’s really doesn’t have many options right now (kill or be killed). Besides, he’s also felt genuine remorse for the times he may have gone too far. I think “the beast” first appears after the Roshinu arc (after he had just massacred all...
  10. 2Rivers1Dragon

Godhand's True Enemy

Wow! I'm making friends already. ;D
  11. 2Rivers1Dragon

Godhand's True Enemy

Thanks for the kudos and criticism. :) Looking back at what I wrote, I guess the existence of a “good God Hand” is a little far fetched. These elements are present in Midland, but I doubt they take the form paralleling God hand. In the end I guess I was just answering an obvious question...
  12. 2Rivers1Dragon

Godhand's True Enemy

This theory is based on quotes from vol. 23, 25, and the lost chapter. I also came up with this theory thanks to past theories presented by Krunkster and Guil Malanus. If I left anyone out I’m sorry. This is my first post and I’m still a newbie when it comes to message boards. I’ve read...
Top Bottom