Recent content by _Noone_

1. _Noone_

2008 Presidential Election

And a fine bunch of Scouts they were, heh. Yeah, I read FDR did it in 1940. Didn't read about the reason for it, though. My guess may not be accurate. I see many avid admirers of Obama and I can see why, he is certainly charismatic and classy. From what I gather, to get this big in politics...
  2. _Noone_

I'm with you Sanguinius. This does not bode well. He isn't even sworn in yet and already power-tripping. These ideas sound like oppression in a colorful candy wrapper. Reminds me of that melodrama movie Swing Kids. Wasn't the Hitler Youth 'voluntary' at first? I don't wish to get anyone's...
  3. _Noone_

Movies to look forward to

Any news on Outlander reaching the US please let me know. Ha
  4. _Noone_

The black ball

The series was addicting, but I found myself rolling my eyes alot. The concept is wonderful. Great story idea and everything...poorly executed though.
  5. _Noone_

Baccano!

I saw it. Loved Vino. Loathed all the silly characters. Even jaccuzzi, really, not his girlfriend, though. I'm growing out of anime in general, but I'm glad I saw this. I always welcome new takes on vampirism/immortality.
  6. _Noone_

You liked Chasing Amy? lol, j/k.
  7. _Noone_

What is the best written work ever and what constitutes "good" writing?

Exactly. That being said, I have a great love for Pilgrim's Progress and Vonnegut myself. Man, you know I was quite a reader by 16, but the sheer size and verbosity of The Brothers Karamazov deterred me from finishing it.
  8. _Noone_

Star Wars: Clone Wars

Lucas is a money grubbing whore. That is all.
  9. _Noone_

I'm looking into the rumors of At the Mountains of Madness.
  10. _Noone_

The number of deaths from car crashes would be higher if it weren't for Ralph Nader. :daiba:
  11. _Noone_

Blade of the Immortal Anime

Its too bad. I'm still going to keep a watch on it in case it redeems itself.
  12. _Noone_

Adventures in YouTube

I love news like that. and this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nda_OSWeyn8
  13. _Noone_

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

I'd have to agree. Here's one video I keep wanting to watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C9CH3q9PLI All about some sub-pop here.
  14. _Noone_

I love Del Toro. He seems to excel at making creepy kids. The Hellboy Jr into made me cringe, but other than that (and the Barry Manilo karaoke) I had straight up loved Hellboy 2. He does collaborate with Peter Jackson, I've noticed. Still, Del Toro hasn't really changed from his earlier...
  15. _Noone_

MICHAEL BAY'S transformers 2

Having recently been influenced to develop a love for giant robots I can say that I was sometimes entertained by the first film. It could've should've been alot more about the title and less about hoeface and shithead.
Top Bottom