Recent content by ABH

1. A

2017 Berserk TV Series (Season 2)

Not going to argue this, but I accepted very early on that action sequences were never going to look right. I was never more underwhelmed with the series than last season when Guts fought Mozgus's 'angels.' After that, I simply lowered my expectations for heavy motion scenes. I thought it was...
  2. A

I'm not going to argue over the general complaints over animation, but I see the opposite issues as most. I think they put time into this episode as their big moment, and simply didn't stick the landing. The models have improved greatly in quality and are somewhat more fluid than last season...
  3. A

Little optimism left from me with the information that's trickled out. I'll watch because I'm a sucker for Berserk. I still think a new director alone would have done wonders to improve it, but I'm far less worked up over the animation as many others are. I can at least live with it. Based on...
  4. A

1. New director 2. Bigger budget for animation 3. New sound guy For all this shows faults, it's not that hard to fix. #1 is the key. Someone who will stay faithful as this season has tried to do, but knows how to portray the material. For all the knocking of the show, at the least it's building...
  5. A

Episode 345

I find it odd that someone wants to get so literal about this when the creator of the series has banged the point home multiple times, and it's even placed outside the story in descriptions of the volumes. Curious - do you think Griffith and Femto are one in the same, or is Femto different from...
  6. A

Episode 345

I would reference back to the Egg Apostle whose own wish was to create a new world with his sacrifice being the old world. In volume 34 after the light spreads across the globe, there is a reference to the realization of mankind's desires coming to fruit and a reference to Fantasia. The intro to...
  7. A

Episode 345

What I'm posting isn't necessarily new or innovative but seems to fit the conversation. When it comes to Griffith's new goal, one thing above creating your own kingdom or even ruling the world to me seems to be the creation of an entirely new one. Which seems to be what the story is getting at...
  8. A

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 4

This was easily the highest quality episode done so far, for what that's worth. Pretty faithful to the manga, and that looks like it will continue into the next episode. Last week's episode had me to the point of giving up on the series - especially since it was supposedly written by Miura. This...
Top Bottom