Recent content by Aconyro

1. A

Malf and Demon X sitting under a tree...

This is just hilarous. It has went from flame, to lame, to politics and flame. OH, wait that's right the election is coming so politics is the greatest thing to talk about. Maybe it's time to list some facts about the candidates. First and most important: They will do anything to "WIN" the...
  2. A

End this story!

As soon as I find my cam, I'm making a post. :D
  3. A

End this story!

well then, it's a shame it was murdered.
  4. A

End this story!

Damn it's continued growth must be have been suffocating them. Can they feel expansion or maybe they just feel cheated. "Our precious time is wasted everytime we look at this story because it is such a waste, so we look at it to affirm ourselves that it is a waste and it helps us believe that...
  5. A

Continue this story!

into the trash
  6. A

Gaiseric's Kingdom BEFORE Void?

He probably is Gaiseric, but even if he wasn't he could still be a king, depending on the circumstances. (inheritor of nothing) But yeah he's most likely Gaiseric. On a different note, while speculation criticization seems still in process what's someone's take on other parts of it.
  7. A

Ah, C'mon smith, if your gonna roll your eyes at something at least give a suggestion for some sort of change. If it's becuase Gaiseric and SK aren't the same person in my theory. The reason I theorized SK to be Gaiserics strongest knight is because it puts him closer to Guts, not a king but a...
  8. A

Continue this story!

Then Saddam returns
  9. A

Theory of Fate and CAUSALITY

10-4, I wasn't angry, just trying to simplify it so DemonX and others could understand it (cause it was complicated). Kinda like when a friend laughs and tells his bud "Na man that's not what i meant, it's like this..." Sorry about that. Shoulda used this:  :) ;D
  10. A

Re: Theory of Fate and Casulty White is time, Yellow is change, Red is the pull of change on time, Green is a marker for current time. And it's a spiral-like section of a circle. You spin fate (change) its pulls time (events) differently when it eventually loops. Is that a better explanation?
  11. A

The way I figure this is that 216 is an exact, while 1000 is an estimate. The Elemental Kings destroyed the kingdom probably starting with Gaiseric himself. But Void the king's wiseman who had summoned them out of his growing hatred for the material world wanted them to destroy everything but he...
  12. A

Re: Theory of Fate and Casulty After some careful thought I have a description that may actually more closely approximate the way causality works (no not as a wobbly circle). Well it's obvious it's not a spiral (spirals must have direction and idea said it did not), it's not just a plain circle...
  13. A

Continue this story!

because of hunger Reply to 10-4: A whaley mood after seeing whales all day. Well, no. I was bored, logged on, made a story about an angry fisherboat explosion, and thought the fisherboat should be a whaler. So, I had a 10 min focus on whales and this is this closest I can get to a logical...
  14. A

DO you want Gatts to live or die in the end?

I want him to DIE. Yes, DIE. Because HE like EVERYTHING else must DIE. But I prefer it be of old age.
  15. A

Re: Theory of Fate and Casulty But there isn't actually a spiral, just bad analogy for a fate that is more like a wobbly circle thats repeats over and over again yet is different every time. Don't believe me? Go look, I asked the Idea of Evil itself.
Top Bottom