Recent content by Admiral_Yang_Wen-li

1. A

Episode 343

Don't really care for an anime, though it'll get more people to start reading the manga. Really annoyed about the hiatus. We're on the damn island. I was hoping we'd get to somewhere important.
  2. A

Legend of Galactic Heroes (Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu)

Totally. I just started my third rewatch recently. Easily the most though-provoking television I've seen.
  3. A

Episode 342

I still have a feeling that they'll be in Elfhelm for a while. If that's true there should be a major time-skip on the continent. Not so sure if I like this. When they return, Daiba should be dead. Rickert will be old, Luca will be old, etc. Hoping this was a poor translation or something...
  4. A

Episode 341

Anybody have any ideas why Luka didn't join them? Rakshas knows she was with Rickert and the others who escaped. Wouldn't she be in danger now?
  5. A

Episode 340

Pretty good episode. I agree with Walter that it's likely for another apostle to intervene and that Rakshas/Locus are working on their own. Erica will also likely escape unscathed. Or Daiba could make an important appearance. I highly doubt he'll be of no use this episode since it's the first...
  6. A

Farnese

Of the people in Gut's party, Farnese is surely the most likely. And of course, Serpico would be her sacrifice. If this were to happen, who would die? In the Black Swordsman Arc, when we flashback to when the Count sacrificed his wife, he personally killed her. I assume that means whoever an...
Top Bottom