Recent content by Ahmetal

1. Ahmetal

Color Schemes

Are we able to pinpoint when Guts donned a blue mantle? Perhaps a specific battle?
  2. Ahmetal

For Sale: 2015 20th anniversary Guts with extra bloodshed.

Still available. Open to genuine offers. Item is authentic and direct from Art of War. Please check the eBay link above for my pictures.
  3. Ahmetal

For Sale: 2015 20th anniversary Guts with extra bloodshed.

Up for sale is my 2015 version of the 20th anniversary Guts. Extra blood shed painting was requested for this one. I will provide pics and videos for seriously interested buyers. Price is $1700 shipped international or $1600 for USA buyers. PayPal fees must be added by the buyer. I will consider...
  4. Ahmetal

Black Swordsman armor upgrade?

So very cool
  5. Ahmetal

Hi again - another question regarding armor here. I’ve noticed in the art book there is a version of armor similar to the one we don’t know the source of that he had acquired sometime prior to meeting Jill. In the art book it looks like He still has the first version of the repeating crossbow...
  6. Ahmetal

That’s right! Of course.... he had clearly walked away without it. And before that the Count, in apostle form struck Guts into a wall, knocking off one shoulder guard with the strike and the other one when he hit the wall. Thanks for the reminder of that factor, explaining the need for the new...
  7. Ahmetal

I’m curious about the upgraded outfit that Guts appears with in the beginning of The Black Swordsman, Once More, when he meets Jill. The gear on his torso has been changed and armor was added to his legs. The last time we saw Guts before this little upgrade, he was leaving casca behind and...
  8. Ahmetal

Dynamic AoW Guts statue

If you were to treat the question as being presented in a hypothetical situation in which you were intending to buy an aow statue that is of Guts in a different pose than they have done before, what would you go with or recommend?
  9. Ahmetal

Dynamic AoW Guts statue

If Art of War was to produce an all new Guts statue in 1/5 or 1/6 what dynamic pose would potential buyers want to see? Do you think any of these would be a winner?
  10. Ahmetal

WTB Griffith 1/6 purple mantle repaint version from art of war

Bump. Ok it doesn’t have to be the one in the link. But definitely looking for a purple one. If it’s the og purple, ideally looking in Europe. Ready to buy.
  11. Ahmetal

WTB No. 236 Skull Knight 2011 EX1 and No.313 Guts Battle for Doldrey blue mantle

Good luck, my friend. I really want to see you acquire these for your display. Very trusted collector and buyer right here.
  12. Ahmetal

2019 20th Anniversary Guts AoW

Congrats, Amigokw! Here is the link for anyone else interested. http://www.gauri-figure.com/shop_goods/goods_view.htm?category=0L000000&goods_idx=330227 They provided an email address for international orders to be arranged.
  13. Ahmetal

Vagabond Statue

trying to convince myself that it's not a worthy purchase but having a some trouble. very iconic. must. re..sist...
  14. Ahmetal

WTB Griffith 1/6 purple mantle repaint version from art of war

If anyone has this: https://www.art-of-war.jp/product/179 please pm me. I am ready to buy
  15. Ahmetal

2019 20th Anniversary Guts AoW

I can't understand the site http://www.gauri-figure.com/ but I believe he is going up for order this Friday, February 1st. This one has no alternate portrait options. Just one phenomenal helmeted head. I don't know if it's fixed or a separate piece. The blood app seems to have been meticulously...
Top Bottom