Recent content by aiguille

1. A

Purpose of the IOE

IOE is God, it is hell Blind White Sheep and Sinful Black Sheep Their souls forever floating in the vortex of hell
  2. A

Purpose of the IOE

Hello everyone. I was here three years ago. As a Chinese, I came back with my own lame Google translation. Starting from the conclusion. The purpose of the IOE is to create a human soul farm. Only believe in the only god. Unified language, religion, culture, thought. And reject heresy...
  3. A

God helps those who help themselves

Lithrael, nice to meet you, thanks for your response :slan: Berserk there are two forces, IOE and FSK, FSK has been secretly helping Guts We look at Chapter 202 "Flora: God has already chosen your destiny, but it is up to each person to make the choices, or so I believe" Chapter 203 "Flora...
  4. A

God helps those who help themselves

Hello everyone! :guts: I'm a Chinese fan of Berserk, like everyone else, I have opinions Unfortunately my English is not good, so I have to rely on Google translate, but I must proofreading, which limits the number of my article I think Berserk is not anti-religious, Miura indeed depicts the...
Top Bottom