Recent content by Akebobo

1. Akebobo

Prime 1 launches a Berserk line

Black Swordsman is here! It's like 6' of packaging :isidro:
  2. Akebobo

Mystery Items

Heheh speaking of delayed responses thank you for the info. I'll have to update with better pics in the collection thread
  3. Akebobo

Mystery Items

Hi all! It's been a while, glad you're all still here :) Grabbed these off Mandarake Does anyone have any info on these? Are they bootlegs?
  4. Akebobo

AoW - No. 440/441/442 Winter Journey-Limited Edition*20th Anniversary Product

It's about $600 more than I would pay for it. Good concept, but the poses are a bit stiff and unnatural. The face sculpt issues persist, but it's still a good looking piece. I can't handle these prices anymore.
  5. Akebobo

AoW 417 Spinning Cannon Slice 2016

Make that 34 'cause I'm done.
  6. Akebobo

What Are You Playing?

Holy crap. Slain!
  7. Akebobo

AOW No. 409 / No. 410 Skull Knight 2015 Dark Metallic Green Version 1/5 scale

Oh yeah that saturation is cranked up to 11. My lighting was a bit harsh but I think my pictures more accurately represent the colors.
  8. Akebobo

Amazing manga you've read?

Gotta second the original Devilman if you can get your hands on it. Also anything by Junji Ito if you want to get freaked out.
  9. Akebobo

With shipping it was closer to 200000. Honestly it's a very hard call because it's really an amazing statue... but no, I don't think it was worth the price. Pose is pretty standard/boring, but the cape looks pretty dynamic, so I'd call it a wash. The little details are amazing. Sculpt...
  10. Akebobo

AoW No.415 / 416 Armored Berserk: Skull Helmet Version

Price aside, not really compelling.
  11. Akebobo

Guts 1/6 Max Factory release on 2016

Thank you very much for the pics DirectDK. Love the dynamic pose. Not a bad statue by any means, but I'm not overly bummed out to have missed this one. Super- Send that chit back man, it's too expensive to accept damaged goods
  12. Akebobo

I bit the bullet and got one. Same old story, price sucks, and we can expect a repaint next year that may or may not be better than the original. At least they're giving fair warning that the price will go up next time around. On the plus side, it's nice and big, and AoWs SK sculpts have...
  13. Akebobo

What do you do for a living

Well it turns out I joined the forums about 12 years ago. You can tell by my post count, right? I worked at a gym back then, now I'm an engineer. I'm 37 now, am I the old man of the site? *wheezes*
  14. Akebobo

[ART OF WAR] - 『Guts』 2010 ver. 1/6 scale

I'm just going to continue riding the wave of hate and post these pics of the 2015 version. If anyone is interested I'll switch the head out and take a few more pics.
Top Bottom