Recent content by aksaC

1. A

Prometheus

I might have to though honestly it might be hard to convince my companions to see it in standard format first. As for spoilers, yeah I'm glad I saw ESB prior to the interwebs and prequels. :schierke:
  2. A

Prometheus

I am crushing so hard on this movie! :casca: The more I read, the more I want to see it! The question really is IMAX or no IMAX? :???:
  3. A

Changes in Casca

Heh... That might happen, but somehow I feel the odds are against the happy couple. :sad: :???:
  4. A

Favorite Anime MOVIE of all time

Yeah, like many others... Akira now and always.
  5. A

New Readers (No Spoilers)

Read the first chapter last night. Pretty gripping, didn't realize it was based on a real person.
  6. A

New Berserk animation project confirmed

Wow! I haven't checked here in awhile. Seeing Berserk animated again is kinda blowing my mind! I thought Miura's world would pretty much B&W from here on in. :isidro:
  7. A

Who's your pick as the next Batman villain?

Ivy, but I'm biased. Hehe...
  8. A

Kinda reminds me of Berserk

I was jumping around youtube and I came upon this: http://www.duelinether.com/index.php It kind of reminds me of Berserk a bit. Too bad it doesn't look like they update that often.
  9. A

Episode 276

As much as I like Caska and Griff, a little piece of me would die if that happened without some major motivation. Thanks Aaz, aewsome ep.
  10. A

FIFA World Cup 2006

This is the best team the US has ever put forward, so they have that going for them...
  11. A

Attention Star Wars Fundamentalists: The TRUE Trilogy on DVD.

My brother is excited about these, but all these versions and the prequels have really tainted my love of the series. I feel so jaded when I watch them now.
  12. A

BERSERK Movie Posters

Re: BERSERK: THE MOVIE Posters Dolph as Guts :guts: inspired!
  13. A

Lady Winde's Art Thread

Ooh, I really like you Caska.
  14. A

Episode 273

*sigh* I neeeed a Griffith appearance.
  15. A

Funniest or funny moments of berserk

I like Casca smacking Guts around. Any other guy'd be unconscious.
Top Bottom