Recent content by Akujin

1. A

Episode 249

He seems to take lots of breaks
  2. A

Episode 248

Is mule kneeling before the pirate or did the pirate knock him off of his horse with that rope?
  3. A

Casshern

I really wish they'd make those into movies.... they seem to be making a movie for every superhero, maybe someday they will move to videogames....
  4. A

some guy made guts in d20 rules

Guts clearly has the epic feats swarm of arrows, rapid reload(general feat, but in epic book), storm of throws, and ruinous rage(maybe). Some others that he might have are legendary rider, legendary leaper, instant reload, and improved combat reflexes(of course he probably just has regular...
  5. A

some guy made guts in d20 rules

I think guts is epic... he has no magic items yet he has insane strength and dexterty(so they only way would be if he leveled up... a lot)... and the monsters he fight, although they may be cr 17-20, he fights them by himself... normally when you fight things that high you need a balanced party...
  6. A

Beware The Famicoms!!!

famicom is what the nintendo entertainment system(NES) was called in japan. (snes was super famicom)
  7. A

First Berserk Cosplay?

http://www.ops.dti.ne.jp/~darkk/irai/gattu1.jpg Here's a nice costume for gatsu.... nobody is in it but it's still good...
  8. A

DAVIS, YOU’RE TERMINATED!

That's almost frightening. Anyway, I hope Arnold gets elected. He seems like the kind of guy that will do what he thinks is right(unlike most politicans). I remember watching a movie where they said, as a joke, that he was president at one time and that they had made like the 67th...
  9. A

Blackouts! AHHH!!

I live near the dallas area and we've never gone more than 15 minutes without power for all the years I've lived here.
Top Bottom