Recent content by Alucalb

1. A

A Berserk Music Video That Used Manga Scans

Sure is, though I think it's really an MMV. :P
  2. A

Killer 7

I'm wary about the whole on-rails aspect, but I'll give it a shot when my brother brings back the GameCube.
  3. A

Who would Win? Dragon Slayer vs. First Tsurugi

This is a dumb topic, but what the heck... My gil is on Cloud. Guts is just a regular guy, Cloud is a genetically-enhanced solider with magic powers. No contest. It's like pitting the Punisher against Thor, or Green Arrow against Martian Manhunter.
  4. A

Manga Suggestions

Well, if we're bringing up non-manga, check out the MAX Punisher series, Dark Horse's Conan, and the hilarious Cable & Deadpool. :guts:
  5. A

Manga Suggestions

I'll chime in for Priest as well. Spaghetti Westerns and horror are like chocolate and peanut butter. Westerns and sci-fi are also two great tastes that taste great together, so you'd do well to check out Trigun. And finally - though it's a novel, not a manga - there's Vampire Hunter D, which...
  6. A

Silent Hill: The Movie!

As long as it delivers scares and splatter, and doesn't take itself too seriously, Doom could be fun. Beisdes, where else will you see Eomer of Rohan team up with the Scorpion King to fight evil? :P Back on Silent Hill - I haven't played any of the games since a demo of the first one (too...
  7. A

Take offense at the previous poster

Watch it, ya rat bastard! My brother died before he could finish what could have been the greatest angsty poem ever written!
  8. A

Any Firefly Fans 'Round These Here Parts?

I guess even as a Universal movie, Serenity couldn't quite escape the Friday Night Sci-Fi Curse that befell it's TV predecessor and other genre shows on Fox. :judo: The DVD will probably sell like gangbusters, though, hopefully enough to fund a few more adventures in the 'verse.
  9. A

Manga Suggestions

Akira. Any manga fan's collection just wouldn't be complete without this phone book-sized science fiction saga.
  10. A

What race does Guts belong to?

Preorder your statue of Rasta Puck, coming soon from Art Of War!
  11. A

Berserk voice acting

Guts: "EEEAAARRRGH! [slaughters Balzac's troops left and right]" Balzac: [looks at the camera] "Heh, model citizen."
  12. A

Berserk voice acting

Personally, I was really disappointed with the Berserk dub. The dubbing in the first episode was embarrassing, and less than five minutes into the next ep I switched back to the Japanese track. The dub in the Dreamcast game was a bit cheesy, but at least most of the voices fit the characters...
  13. A

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (spoilers)

Oh, SOTN. I thought you meant Dawn Of Sorrow was easy. My bad, got 'em mixed up. :???:
  14. A

Roderick

Women and seamen don't mix. :P
  15. A

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (spoilers)

Even easier than White Night Concerto?
Top Bottom