Recent content by Alucard

1. A

Indian Men fall short of international PENIS size

Or at the very least not let it out there. :schierke: Here is an article on penis size world-wide: http://www.askmen.com/love/vanessa_60/87_love_secrets.html
  2. A

Burn yo trash!

Here's the problem with Nuclear: Where do you put all of the waste? The U.S. has been building Yuca mountain's storage facility for years but even if the facility was ready today if the U.S. put all of the waste intended for Yuca mountain it would be full. [bleh! Too lazy to look up article]...
  3. A

:void: You make me sound so evil... I like it! Look, I know he didn't choose to be 2 inches its just that I thought I was small at 6 and a quarter and here's a guy slightly taller than me just pulling in at 2. I feel bad for him honestly. Really. I just find it funny too... In the kindom...
  4. A

Um... Bush white? About that. I feel bad for him and all but still. Two inches? I'm short, 5'6", yet I'm still at 6" and a quarter mark.
  5. A

Wow. That's um... Sad for them... To be fair I know a guy who's pretty damn white yet only 2 inches. He told his girlfriend this before sex now all of downtown knows it. It made me laugh heartily. :zodd:
  6. A

Hurricane Katrina

The main projected reason people didn't leave was because they had no car, cash for a bus or place to stay. Though, I'm sure, they didn't think the coordination and aid would be this badly handled. I frankly find that bit about looting offensive. They had no food, water, or clothing (except...
  7. A

George BUSH Doesn't care about Black People.

You are right, I should be more supportive of family businesses
  8. A

Sweet flash game

Good find but I still prefer the classics: http://www.addictinggames.com/kittencannon.html
  9. A

George BUSH Doesn't care about Black People.

A valid point but it must be said that when an evacuation order is given it is a disgrace to have around 100,000 people left in a city. The majority of those that stayed didn't really have a way out because they lacked a car or some mode or money for transportation out of the city. As an...
  10. A

Berserk flash movie

I really liked the second half. Especially the Captain planet reference. That had me rolling on the ground. Good job.
  11. A

Evil

George Bush, Rove, Gonzalez (I say this as a latino) and basically most of the Republican leadership.
  12. A

Hawks.Org is dead?

A good example is Griffith no More being banned for correcting a mod.
  13. A

Darkstalkers vs. Guilty Gear would make an awesome game.

Different avatars! Do it! Do it now! Get in the chopper! http://gettothechopper.ytmnd.com/
  14. A

I just met Kentarou Miura!

I spoiled it for someone actually reading it. Ironically this is the first person I forgot to query and care whether they were reading.
  15. A

Hawks.Org is dead?

Yay!! Happy birthday SK.net :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: PS I did mean to post in response to this and not the SK.net birthday thread.
Top Bottom