Recent content by amano

1. A

Berserk Phone Card Collection

You're definitely right Aazealh, this card is really good in its way. This would be the Grail of my collection :guts: Don't know though if it's a tribute to Akira movie or just a Puck delirium :puck:
  2. A

Thanks for the replies guys. I do want the both cards you pointed Walter, but they are expensive for simple cards ^^' I don't know why but I'm just crazy with cards, phonecards, postcards, I try to collect all I can find. Special thanks to Tirade for his invaluable help about my TCG collection...
  3. A

Hello everyone, I'd like to share my Berserk phone card collection. I didn't found any topic about them yet. I'm well aware that I'm missing a lot of the available cards, some are on YA, rakuma or surugaya, and maybe some other websites. They can be pretty expensive, and very hard to find for...
  4. A

WTB Berserk TCG Stuff

the effect is the same but the resolution is different (you see more dots in the holo color) look the pics here http://imgur.com/a/nX80p the effect is more obvious if you look the cards from a certain angle
  5. A

WTB Berserk TCG Stuff

He told me I was the very first person to contact him (site was made in july 2016 after the new anime) and was very surprised there was a french Berserk TCG collector/fan. I told him I could help him with some cards pictures and maybe some people in skullknight.net could help too. Since we...
  6. A

WTB Berserk TCG Stuff

Hello Tirade, long no see you have to take a look at this little site http://berserk-tcg.net it's all new , made by a japanaese Berserk TCG collector, he put some pictures of cards I didn't know existed and has some for sale too. He helped me with some of the cards you had not at the time I...
  7. A

AoW No.429 Zodd Trophy (Bloody or Non Bloody) with/without bone attachments

Reminds me of this Garage Kit made by Heavy-Gauge if I'm right
  8. A

WTB Berserk TCG Stuff

Unopened boosters box are VERY rare nowadays, I think it can go from 10 000 to 20 000Yens on auctions I have myself a lot of cards for sale (mainly common and uncommon cards) if someone is interested, pm me a list of your needed I'll see if I can help. I too am interested in buying an unopened...
  9. A

Berserk Trading Card Game fan site

Or google translate it :) I managed to deal with site owner thanks to google translation. Bought him lots of cards Tirade didn't have for sale last time I managed to talk to him. (Tirade helped me a lot to get lots of cards I was missing, and I also helped him grab some autographed cards or...
  10. A

Berserk Trading Card Game fan site

Hello there, as I'm still looking to complete my Trading Card Collection, I often browse the web for cards for sale and found this site http://berserk-tcg.net created in July 2016. Please have a look if you want to contribute for his missing cards or if you need to deal with him to find your...
  11. A

1/4 Guts Bust

Re: 1/4 Guts Bust preorder hey people, I've just received the Guts Bust :guts: from Theoden It's really impressive and quite big 30cm height. Shipping was in 2 parts (I've ordered the "1 bust Guts armored version. Full bust + 3 Heads included."). One small package with 2 heads, Normal and...
  12. A

[FS] Kits (Slan, Irvine, Puck, Ivalera)

Package received yesterday everything is as Piraan told me. Puck and Ivalera are sold :) Good luck with the other kits. Ps: Piraan diserves his "good/reliable seller/member" title on the board.
  13. A

Hi everyone, no need to worry anymore, Incantation emailed me and we managed to set up the shipment of the kits. No need to be rude against the guy, the emails he sent me never reached me maybe because of the attachment files (pictures...) or maybe got lost in the spam folder (even if his email...
  14. A

Just wanted to say that I have sent Incantation the money he asked me, for the kits I wanted, and never heard of him since. It's been 2months now.... Anyone ever heard of him please let me know. thx
  15. A

Hi Incantation, how much do you ask for the puck and ivarela kits? (detailed price for each figure + shipping cost please) Thx
Top Bottom