Recent content by Andreecals Wave

1. A

Berserk + Personal Artwork

Re: Berserk Artwork I liked the pic, but doesn't it remind you of some Dracula-like Guts? Count Guts... When I think of it it sounds hylarious xD
  2. A

New TCG based avatars (picture heavy)

Mr. Aazealh, I came here after much search for the source of the origins of those awesome avatars we use in this forum, and after seeing that you asked us to buy the original cards and such... Would you or someone recommend me some way of acquiring the cards that does not involve traveling to Japan?
  3. A

Another new guy

Thanks a lot man, that was reeeeealy helpful =)
  4. A

Merry Christmas Skullknight!! '10

Though a bit late, hope you all had an awesome x-mas =) My x-mas was mostly family focused, but I was surprised to get a Joe Sacco book from my sista, and mainly, about what happened on the 25th, that in the evening I met with my D&D 3.5 group and played till monday at 5:30. Love vacations... xD
  5. A

Another new guy

Thanks guys, seeing these replies really ease things a bit here xD Well, I have something I wanted to ask for a while but I don't really know where to do it, so I'll ask it here as it seems more proper. These images available for profile use... were they colored by the staff here? And if so, are...
  6. A

Another new guy

Well, I created my account last year and have still not posted anything, due only to being too shy. I think eventually I should loosen up and introduce myself to this community =) My name is André, and I am a huge enthusiast of everything Berserk, but also to manga reading, videogame...
Top Bottom