Recent content by AnimeGoddess

1. AnimeGoddess

Your plans for the future

My current goals: - Continue to advance my career in the video game industry. I'd like to become a Producer. - Pay off my motorcycle! - Acquire my black belt in Kung Fu San Soo. - Get an apartment on my own.
  2. AnimeGoddess

SK.Net's Mass Gamer Tag Thread

Xbox 360: Chibi Moogle PSN: Jigoku--Shoujo
  3. AnimeGoddess

What Are You Playing?

It IS amazing! I'm having lots of trouble just putting the game down. I've been itching for the release of this game ever since I got to play the second demo of it at the Tokyo Game Show. I absolutely love everything about this game!
  4. AnimeGoddess

Anyone here practice any martial arts?

I'm currently a green belt in Kung Fu San Soo and I'm planning on studying Brazilian Ju Jitsu once I get my black belt in San Soo. I've been studying San Soo for a couple years now and it's a lot of fun as well as a great work out. My only complaint is that San Soo focuses a lot more on stand-up...
  5. AnimeGoddess

What Are You Playing?

Currently playing the Japanese version of Final Fantasy XIII.
  6. AnimeGoddess

Berserk Trading Cards for sale from TCG Volume 1.

Hey guys, I recently purchased a box of Berserk trading cards from volume 1 of the TCG. After opening all the packets I got a lot of doubles and decided to scan them all to see if anyone wanted to buy them. I don't have any set prices for these so if you're interested in a specific card please...
  7. AnimeGoddess

Grindhouse

According to Wikipedia, Machete is infact being made into an actual film. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machete_%28film%29 Aside from that, I did see Grindhouse last night and I absolutely loved it. Both movies were brilliant but I do think Death Proof was far better than Planet Terror. While...
  8. AnimeGoddess

The New Picture Thread

Haha, I'm just a geek with spare money and no life. :puck:
  9. AnimeGoddess

The New Picture Thread

Yeah, I'm a huge collector of Anime/Manga figures ^_^
  10. AnimeGoddess

The New Picture Thread

Just took this pic last night. :serpico:
  11. AnimeGoddess

Berserk custom made neon light-up 'bar' sign.

The sign has a chain on it to hang it up, so I'm gonna hang it on the wall near where I display my statues.
  12. AnimeGoddess

The size of the sign is 12" x 9" and it cost $40 to get made, shipping included.
  13. AnimeGoddess

Hello all, I'm going to be getting a neon light-up sign custom made and was wondering if anyone had a decent/good quality image of the japanese Berserk logo by itself as well as an image of the brand symbol? Your help is greatly appreciated. Edit: Thanks guys, it took me a while but I finally...
  14. AnimeGoddess

SOLD!: Zoddo II (Bloody version) #375

Re: For Sale: Zoddo II (Bloody version) #375 I'm very interested as this is one of the Berserk statues that I do not own, but $600 is a lot of money to drop right now since I'm saving up money to spend at an anime convention coming up in a few months. If you decide to drop the price on it...
  15. AnimeGoddess

Sales List

Whoever bought the "Guts (Hawk Soldiers) Horse Riding Sculpture (Exclusive: Casca Bust)" Would you be willing to sell me that statue for the price you paid plus $150 extra? That's the one statue I missed out on ordering through Art of War.
Top Bottom