Recent content by Antis@b

1. A

[ART OF WAR] Guts & Casca 1:10 Scale

Finally!!! Art of War new statue, "Guts & Casca " the front cover of Berserk Vol 13. Now, this lifelike statue is finally completed. You will be surprised at the high level of detail in the statue.You can see uncountable wounds on Guts's body and copious amounts of blood running down his...
  2. A

Statue Katou 'battle of justice' (GANTZ) by AOW

It looks more interesting like that! :guts: I know ten friends who are all interested in pre-ordering Katou ^^ Besides that, do these friends have to be new to Art of War or does it work also with regular "Berserk" customers?
  3. A

Looking to trade Berserk trading cards

PM sent!
  4. A

Looking to trade Berserk trading cards

Hello! I have just started my Berserk TC collection and would like to complete it. I have a lot of cards to trade, if some are interested in ;-) I am looking for these cards, holo or not: BK1: 10, 31, 45, 46, 52, 61, 66, 76, 112, 113, 116, 130, 140, 158 BK2: 2, 21, 46 BK3: 4, 14, 20, 22...
  5. A

AOW - Serpico statue

Well, i wonder if this Serpico - Silver Version - really sold out (i hope so) or just didn't sell enough.... :???:
  6. A

(re issue) 1:6 scale Hundred Man Killer - Guts

Re: 1:6 scale Hundred Man Killer - Guts (painted version) I follow The Beast of Darkness on these points. Impressive piece, really good work! but i think too the sword should be a bit longer with sharper blade & tip. Maybe the color of the blade too. With a lot of blood flowing from the sword...
  7. A

Zodd bust pre-orders

Yes, it's a nice rendition of this character!: i love his facial expression, the level of details (the scar from his broken horn, his armor, etc...), the skin color, ... Truly a must-buy! :ubik: I hope this one will get the success it deserves, so that other statues follow: can't wait for a...
  8. A

AOW - Griffith Ring

Did anyone receive an e-mail about this ring or does AOW send e-mails only for their statues? :???: Me too...
  9. A

Zodd bust pre-orders

I took some comparison shots for bruhaha69 to get an idea of the scale:
  10. A

Zodd bust pre-orders

I'll take some photos tomorrow and post them :daiba: Thank you! :casca:
  11. A

Zodd bust pre-orders

I just got my Zodd bust from Narin. Awesome sculpt, paint and package! :ubik: The size is really great and i can only dream of a full Zodd at this scale! I love his facial expression and dark skin. Here are some pics under natural light:
  12. A

Nosferatu - Zodd 2010 ver

Is someone looking for a repainting service on this one? :???: They keep the same price than Serpico for both repainting ticket A & C (lot of blood & dust representation). Did you get the comparison shot of this diorama next to the old Zodds?
  13. A

Horror version already sold out... :guts: Nobody interested in this one? :???:
  14. A

New pics!: They didn't have enough time to measure the diorama weight, but they will try to check it before the end of the week :void: Edit: 4kg
  15. A

New pics: Any idea of the scale? :???:
Top Bottom