Recent content by APassingPeddler

1. A

Berserk Community Re-Read: Volume 2 (current)

Been awhile since I done a reread, so this is a great time. Volume 1 sets the foundation for the characters of Puck and Guts and the setting they reside in. The dynamic between the Black Swordsman and the fairy is solid with the both of them trading dialogue that further characterizes the two...
  2. A

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

If this was helmed by someone else, I would have much more reservations. But, seeing how Kouji Mori is dedicated and transparent he is to Miura's vision in the press release gave me an inkling of hope that this wouldn't turn out like other ventures. I do agree that they should've made something...
  3. A

Find the panel

Volume 28, The Boy in the Moonlight where Puck points to the location of Casca by the beach and discovers the titular character. Here's a Puck depicted in a slightly unique angle.
  4. A

Find the panel

Volume 17, Revelation (1) where Rickert compliments Puck on his impact on Guts. Feels like I should contribute to the Puck appreciation here. Pardon me for the shoddy white out.
  5. A

Find the panel

That's from Volume 14, Episode 95: The Black Swordsman, Once More where a perverted bandit is about to test a tree ritual on Jill. Figured that the fog would be the clue. Good catch! Ok, find this one:
  6. A

Find the panel

Volume 27, Episode 236 "The Sound of the Sea" where Farnese first told Schierke about her wish to learn magic. Time for a dastardly one:
  7. A

Find the panel

Volume 7, episode 17 "Casca, Chapter 3" where Griffith and Gennon went on to do a "transaction" and closing the balcony door all the while Casca notices them. Thought this one's neat:
  8. A

Find the panel

Volume 23, Episode 192 War Demons when Mule first fought the Kushan war slaves. Hope this one's good:
  9. A

Find the panel

The panel is from Volume 34, Episode 299 "Inhuman Battlefield". This is after the part where Griffith said "Demonic Release" and his whole army was first witnessing the War Demons in their apostle forms. Hope you like this panel:
  10. A

Find the panel

That picture is from Volume 33, Episode 293 "Silent Darkness". This is the castle where the Midland resistance rescue women from Kushan captivity. Well. I guess I should give this one a shot:
  11. A

Episode 364

It's a wonderful surprise to find news of a new Berserk episode, especially in the series' current predicament. I am definitely looking forward to picking this up on release and seeing the tribute for Miura. While personally I would love to see the series continue, I am happy treating 364 as a...
  12. A

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Very unfortunate news. Many in the Berserk fandom (Twitter, Reddit, 4chan, Youtube) are grieving over Miura's sudden passing. Berserk is very important for a lot of people for a variety of reasons. I found Berserk during high school but it has stuck with me to this day for its compelling...
  13. A

Adventures in YouTube

Been binge-watching Chris Chan: A Comprehensive History on Youtube. As a person who has not heard of Chris Chan before aside from out-of-context clips, this documentary is extremely entertaining and informative with tons of research done. It is hilarious, depressing, and enlightening. Still a...
  14. A

SKnet: 20 Years Later

Walter, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread seeing the journey of this site and its members. Even when I am relatively new to this series and to this website compared to most members, I can greatly appreciate the legacy behind both of them. It is thanks to Kentaro Miura who worked on this...
  15. A

:isidro: What was your dream?

:isidro: What was your dream?
Top Bottom