Recent content by Apostle Judeau

1. Apostle Judeau

IoE: Will it ever actually be a person we see...or is it more of a morales thing

I see what you're but by the same token the other members of the God Hand are humanoid (and now corporeal) but I couldn't see Guts challenging Void perhaps, to a physical fight even if they were equal size.
  2. Apostle Judeau

IoE: Will it ever actually be a person we see...or is it more of a morales thing

You could speculate when in context with his current interactions with Charlotte that there is still some Griffith in there. Just how much given how broken his mind was by the Eclipse is the question, and if that will come to the surface should he be confronted by a restored Casca. :ubik...
  3. Apostle Judeau

Tonal shift in the series?

That said every time he has been near one of the God Hand Gut's Brand has been a virtual fountain of blood, so Falconia may hurt him a fair bit more physically than perhaps even his encounter with Slan. Agreed. I mean I don't think an exposed Brand would summon creatures from the astral plane...
  4. Apostle Judeau

It was this part that initially got me thinking. As when Guts and Griffith meet for the first time after his reincarnation his dialogue doesn't really acknowledge the earlier encounters as Femto. I personally think who we see now as Griffith is Femto with a human face, as you say so I did find...
  5. Apostle Judeau

But with monsters active in the world would the Brands even work in the same way as before? True but I don't really see much to Isidro outside of comic relief. Sure he has had his moments (pretty much whenever his back story has come into focus) but his scenes are generally the lightest...
  6. Apostle Judeau

Berserk has never been a light hearted series, however it got pretty dark in the storylines following the end of the Golden Age. With the formation of Guts current party (especially the inclusion of Isidro) the tone has evened out in recent volumes. Having read through some of the threads and...
  7. Apostle Judeau

What would be really interesting is if the Moonlight Boy was in fact the IoE made flesh through Femto's rape of Casca and that it was actually his rebirth, not Griffith's that was the true plan of the God Hand all along. As its clear the Moonlight Boy has a lot of power, yet for the moment still...
  8. Apostle Judeau

Griffith and the God Hand

I'm currently in the process of moving so my collection is in a box somewhere. Going to dig out those volumes now though thanks.
  9. Apostle Judeau

Would we be able to make a Berserk movie?

For all this 3D talk, both the Escher-like scene with Griffith & The God Hand in his cell and the Eclipse itself would look pretty amazing. Oh and I so call dibs on The Egg of the Perfect World.. or :beast:
  10. Apostle Judeau

Thanks, yes I'm only as far as the released Volumes. So I'm only upto Volume 36 in terms of storyline. Now I've heard bits and pieces on the Idea of Evil, is this an active presence in post v.36 content? As I understand it the original tale regarding the IoE wasn't collected in the Volume format?
  11. Apostle Judeau

strange that only really Slan has appeared since that time. Not that Griffith was a stand up guy to begin with but if he hadn't had been tortured to the point of insanity would he still have agreed to sacrifice the Hawks, especially Guts, in that way to achieve his dream?
  12. Apostle Judeau

Ohh a podcast, i'll be sure to give that a listen. As for The Count I know he was just an Apostle as opposed to Griffith, I was thinking of it in terms of what the use of a Behelit costs the user and Griffith seemed to come off a lot lighter than most. Well as I understand it Griffith now has...
  13. Apostle Judeau

Having read through quite a lot of the forum threads already I gather some people here don't empathise with or condone Griffith's actions so I won't even go there. However lets dial it back a second (i'll be using the DH translations here so if inaccurate, apologies) What is Griffith actually...
  14. Apostle Judeau

Berserk Golden Age Arc I: Egg of the Supreme Ruler [Review]

Ohh thats disappointing. Still Skull Knight was the most notable missing from the '97 series so as long as they've done him justice thats a plus at least.
  15. Apostle Judeau

Berserk Golden Age Arc I: Egg of the Supreme Ruler [Review]

First thing: Hello all. Secondly, personally my knowledge and experience of Berserk to date has been: '97 Series - Manga - Film. So as I just read through the past few pages of the topic I can sum up I too was very disappointed with this film. Not just in and of itself but if this kind of...
Top Bottom