Recent content by Ari

1. A

Your plans for the future

I plan on returning to school and majoring in Mathematics. Until then, I'm just slaving day by day in retail.
  2. A

Dark Souls III

Cathedral of the Deep is a fantastic area in the game, with an excellent boss. I nearly forgot that area, somehow. DaS3 is excellent, mind what I said. I just think the first game is slightly better...but nostalgia could be playing a bit here!
  3. A

Heya!

Thanks. I definitely plan on purchasing the volumes. Until I finish the series, I will stay in general discussions.
  4. A

Street Fighter V

The game is getting there. It should have launched with story mode, and all of season one's characters to justify the price though. It definitely needs an arcade mode and "V.S. CPU" mode.
  5. A

The Thread of Zelda

I'll certainly have to go fifty/fifty with my brother on getting an NX, because the new Zelda looks great. I do wish gameplay was a little more...challenging looking. Enemies do damage now, which is too a good start, but combat looks...not very heavy? It looks simple.
  6. A

Overwatch

I spent $60 on it for PS4. It's not worth $60, even with a group of friends. It's definitely fun...but very barebones at the moment. Thank goodness the DLC will be free.
  7. A

Dark Souls III

Bloodborne > DeS >= DaS > DaS 3 > DaS2 In terms of DaS3, I feel like having some areas moved around would have benefit the game. Lothric is an excellent beginning, the the rest is not as good until the later half portion of the game (especially for a few bosses). Also, Vitality is just awful...
  8. A

Heya!

Hey guys! I'm pretty new to these forums. I have only started lurking roughly as of a week ago, and today after reading enough of Berserk I figured I would join. Hopefully spoiler culture on this forum isn't anything terrible. I'm only on chapter 205...so are there any boards recommended I...
Top Bottom